Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS

Blake's outfit

Chapter Eighty-Seven⚡Heartless⚡

Heartless

Blake watched amused as Malia punched the shit out of Theo over and over. "It's okay. You don't have to stop." Theo said breathlessly and Malia growled at him, "Trust me- I won't." She said before punching him again.

Scott went to step up and stop her but Blake held her hand up and shook her head. "Not yet." She said and watched Malia punch Theo a few more times before sighing softly and nodding. "Okay, I'm satisfied." She said before walking over and pulling Malia off Theo when she unleashed her claws.

"Alright Malia, that's good." Blake said as she and Scott pulled Malia back making her growl at them. "Slow down, okay? He's going back into the ground." Scott said and Liam stepped forward, "You can't. He remembers Stiles." He said making Malia furiously turn to him

"Blake remembers Stiles. Scott, Lydia and I remember Stiles." She said and Liam sighed softly, "The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam said making Blake scoff. "Or, he could kill us. Wouldn't be the first time." She said.

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam said and Theo sighed, "It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." He said making them look at him. "Shut up!" / "Shut the fuck up!" Malia, Liam, Scott and Blake said at the same time and Hayden walked over.

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But, for right now-" She says but Scott cuts her off, "He goes back now." Scott said. "Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo said making everyone look at him,
"Shut up!" They yelled while Blake sighed.

"Theo, I say this with all the love and kindness I hold on my heart. I will rip your tongue out with my bare hands if you don't shut the fuck up."

Scott grabs Liam by the wrist and leads him into the living room to talk, leaving Blake, Malia, Hayden, and Theo in the back room. Malia walks toward Theo, making Hayden to step between them to stop her. "Malia..." Hayden said slowly.