Ch. 50 - 117

Blake's outfit

Chapter Fifty 💰 117 💰

Chapter Fifty
💰 117 💰

"Wow..." Deaton said as Scott and Blake carried a young Derek Hale into the clinic, setting him on the table, ""Wow?" "Wow," as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do"-kind of "wow?" 'Cause that's the kind we were hoping for..." Stiles said and Deaton looked over at him, "I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

"He's cold, really cold." Blake said as she held onto his hand. "Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked and Deston sighed, "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton said and Blake looked up at him, "I thought only witches can age themselves back." She said and Deaton looked up at her, "So did I."

"So, what do we do with him?"

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton said glancing at all of them. "You mean, from Kate?" Blake said and Deaton nodded, "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

"Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia asked and Blake sighed, "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that only benefits her." Blake said looking down at Derek. It was weird to see him seven-teen again, "And bad for everyone else." She said looking back up at them.

"You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger... So, maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night, and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton said and Scott s sighed, "Someone should stay with you." Scott said. 

"I'm definitely staying. I'm not leaving my brother when he's like this." Blake said and Lydia nodded "I'll stay." Lydia said making them all look over at them, "Our grades are fine, despite missing a few classes." Blake said and Stiles shook his head, "I'm so not okay with this-" 

"Guys go."

"No."

Blake gave Scott a look and nodded her head at Stiles. Scott nodded, knowing what she was getting at, "Text us if anything happens." He said walking over to Stiles, "Nope! Still not okay with it. Not going anywhere." Stiles said and Scott grabbed him and started pulling him to the door, "All right, just 'cause you're stronger."

💰

"How's he doing?" Blake asked after her and Lydia woke up woke up, "His heart rate is alarmingly high." Deaton said and Blake got up and grabbed Derek's hand, "He's a lot warmer now."

"Blake, I'm going to try something. I want you to keep holding his hand, if that's okay." Deaton said then grabbed a doctor scalpel and dragged it down Derek's arm. But the weird thing was, he didn't finish cutting before it started to heal. "That looks like it healed really fast." Lydia said as they all looked down at him confused, "Unusually fast."