Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED

Blake's outfits

Chapter Forty🦊 Illuminated 🦊

Chapter Forty
🦊 Illuminated 🦊

Blake sat in-between Scott and Stiles on the couch in the Sheriff's Office. Stilinski and Agent McCall standing in front of them. "So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked. "At the same time." Stiles answered.

"At the same time as who?"

"At the same time as me." Scott answered, pointing at himself. "By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asked, "That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?"

"I think he's asking me."

"I think he's asking both of you." Blake said slightly annoyed, "Okay, let me answer the questions." He said then stopped when he realised his mistake. Blake chuckled quietly, raising her eyebrows at him as he sighed. "Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." He asked and they all nodded.

"Sounds about right."

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" He asked and Stiles shrugged nonchalantly, "Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?"

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles said winking at his dad who snorted then covered it up with a cough. "Stiles, just, uh...Just answer the man."

"Look, we made a good guess. What's so bad about that? Just doing your job better than you." Blake said, crossing her arms ad Agent McCall sighed then turned to his son and Kira, "What were the two of you doing?"