Ch. 54 - ORPHANED

Blake's outfit

(Minus the hat)

(Minus the hat)

Chapter Fifty-Four
💰 Orphaned 💰

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles yelled as he, Derek and Blake tried to hold a convulsing Brett. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton said.

"Hey Derek? How about a little Werewolf strength?"

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with Werewolf strength."

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton said and Brett's eyes snapped open and he pushed everyone away before climbing off the table. But before he could go anywhere Peter came out of nowhere and punched Brett, sending him tumbling to the floor unconscious.

"I guess I still have a little Werewolf strength myself."

"Yeah... Maybe more than a little..." Derek said as Blake went to Brett, "Hey I don't think he's breathing." She said and Deaton crouched down and started to cut a small line down Brett's chest making him let out a few gasps and a puff of yellow smoke came out of the cut. "Is he okay?" Stiles asked and Deaton nodded.

"I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a little while."

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles said and Blake bent down to hear what he was saying, "The sun... the moon... the truth... The sun... the moon... the truth..."

"Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Isn't that Buddhist?" Blake asked looking up at Deaton who nodded. "Satomi." Peter said making them all look over at him.

💰

"I know that I'm a month late- Three months late? Oh. Are you sure it's three months?" Blake stopped at the top of the stairs as she heard Melissa talking on the phone, "Okay, I understand... Um, but if you could just turn the power back on for even a few hours, that would be really great. I have a refrigerator full of food that's going to go bad, and obviously, I don't have the money to run out and replace three hundred dollars worth of groceries."