Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventy🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Chapter Seventy
🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Blake got into her car and started driving when her phone started ringing, she glanced down to see it was Malia making her instantly press answer and put it on speaker. "Stiles and I broke up." Malia said before Blake to say anything, "What?" Blake asked shocked. "He just broke up with me." Malia said making Blake sigh and rub her forehead.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to talk to him for you?" Blake asked and Malia was quiet for a second, "No. No, I'm not okay. But I will be when you talk to him for the both of you." Malia said making Blake glance down at the phone in confusion. "What?"

"I want you to talk to Stiles, but I don't want you to do it for me. I want you to do it for yourselves, try to get back together with him. Neither of you are okay right now but I think if you're back together it'll help the both of you." Malia said making Blake sigh, "But Malia, you like him." Blake said.

"And you love him. And before you try to deny it. It's obvious. So please, just go do this for me." Malia said and Blake sighed softly, "Where is he?" She asked. "I just dropped him off at the station. His jeeps in the shop." Malia said Blake stared out at the road deep in though for a moment before turning and heading to the car hop. "Alright, I'll talk to him in a minute." She said and Malia said okay before hanging up.

A minute later Blake pulled up to the car shop and ran in. "What can I do for you?" The worker said as Blake walked up, "A blue jeep was brought in a few minutes ago. How much is it gonna cost to fix it?" She asked and the dude raised his eyebrows.

"Seriously? The jeep might as well be scrap metal. I'm surprised it's ran this long." He said and she rolled her eyes, "Just tell me how much." She said and he sighed before writing something down on a piece of paper and handed to her. She looked down at it before pulling out her check book, "I'll pay you double if you get it fixed in three days." She said making the dude look at her shocked.

"Hold on a second missy. You're what? Like eighteen? How do you have that kind of money?" He asked and she rolled her eyes and held out the check, "What the money or not?" She asked. He stared at the check before taking it, "Give us a number to call and we'll notify you in three days when its done."

🎭

Blake pulled up to the station and got out before walking in. One of the Deputies looked up from their desk and smiled softly when they saw it was Blake, "He's in his dad's office." They said and Blake smiled and nodded at them before walking over to Stilinski's office.

Stiles jumped up slightly when she walked in but then relaxed a bit when he saw it was her and not his dad. "What are you doing here?" He asked and she sighed, "I want you to tell me about Donovan." She said making him sigh and sink down in his seat.