Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED

Blake's outfit

Chapter Fourteen 🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

Chapter Fourteen
🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

"So this is where you've been hiding." Blake said as she walked down the stairs of the railway depot making Derek look up from where he sat. "How did you find me?" He asked and she shrugged, "Followed you. I wanted to see where you've been hiding so I can come bother you whenever I'm bored."

He rolled his eyes while standing up, looking over at his sister who was looking around. "How did you even find this place?" She asked and he shrugged, "Found it when I was in high school." He said and she sighed. "Oh to be a high schooler with enough time to find hidden abandoned places." She said and he chuckled.

"How is school? And before you ask, yes I do care. I don't see you everyday now so I would like to check in on how school is going for you every now and then." He said and she chuckled, "I got detention for a week." She said and he sighed. "What did you do now?"

"Nothing much, just gave a couple girls some detailed threats because they were talking about Allison. Honestly, the teacher was just being dramatic with the week worth of detention." Blake said and he shook his head, trying to suppress a smile. "Why am I not surprised?" He said and she smiled at him, "I am your sister after all."

Derek went to say something but the sound of footsteps rushing down the stairs yelling stopped him. "Derek? Derek!" Isaac yelled as he rushed down the stairs making the two siblings turn around. Blake glanced between the two confused as Derek spoke up, "What's wrong?"

"My dad... I think he's dead..." Isaac asked making Blake's eyes widened. "What did you do?" Derek asked firmly.

"That's the thing...It wasn't me."

After Isaac explained everything Derek looked over to see Blake glaring at him, "What?" He asked. "You bit my lab partner?!?" She asked and he rolled his eyes, "Let me guess, this is what you wanted my opinion on?" Blake asked looking at a sheepish Isaac who nodded.

"You know, I get needing a pack and all that, but why teenagers? Don't you think teenagers have enough things to stress about already? Do you plan on biting anymore?" She asked and Derek just sighed.

"Go home Blake, it's a school night." Derek said making her squint at him, "Really? Gonna dodge my question by telling me to go home as if I'm just gonna forget this?" She asks and he just gave her a look. "Okay, fine, I'll leave. But just so you know Derek, I would like to know my brother's plans ahead of time. Considering you used to tell me these things with no problem." She said making his sigh as she walked off.

🦎

"You really don't remember anything?" Blake asked and she, Allison and Lydia walked up to the school's entrance. "They called it a "fugue state," which is basically a way of saying, "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." But, personally, I don't care." Lydia said, shrugging, "I lost nine pounds." She said said making Blake and Allison chuckle.