Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Seven 🌒 A Credible Threat 🌘

🌒 A Credible Threat 🌘

Scott, Liam, Blake and Stiles are driving down a dark road in the jeep when Scott gets the text message from Argent, "He's headed to the school." He said making Liam look at him confused. "Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked and Blake sighed, "It's not Jordan. At least, not right now." She said.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked, "Cause he's got a yearning for higher education?" Stiles said sarcastically making Liam give him a look. "Liam, the Hellhound's at the school, so we're going to the school. Okay?" Stiles said before pressing down on the gas.

A few minutes later they pulled up to the school. Liam climbed out after Blake and slammed the door shut making them all turn to him. Scott and Blake simply looks exasperated, while Stiles is giving Liam a dirty look as if to say, 'No hurting the Jeep!'. "Sorry." Liam said, looking at them sheepishly while Blake chuckled quietly at the look Stiles was giving him.

They quickly catch him to Argent who had his gun at hand, "Where's Parrish?" Scott asked and Argent sighed. "I lost him. He's moving too fast." Argent said and none of them noticed the distant look on Blake's face as she started subconsciously walking. "Hey uh... guys!" Blake called out after a few seconds.

They guys all looked over at her to see her standing a few feet away from a body lying in the middle of the ground in a puddle of blood. Blake walks up to it as the guys start walking over to her. "Ouch." She mumbled when she saw the guys chest and abdomen has been completely torn to shreds.

She slowly looked up right as the guys walked up to her and then walked around the body and sighed, "Found another one." She said. They follow her towards the second body to see it was just as bad as the first one. She subconsciously glanced away from the body and her eyes widen, "Guys. The bus." She said in a slight whisper making them all look over at a bus that had it's back door wide open.

Inside the bus was dozens of mauled people inside, brutally ripped to shreds and sprawled across the floor and hanging over the seats. To all of their surprise, one of the people in the bus, a young blond man, is still alive, and coughs before reaching out toward them as he weakly pleads for help. "Help... me..."