Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE

Blake's outfit

Chapter Nine🐺 Wolf's Bane 🐺

Chapter Nine
🐺 Wolf's Bane 🐺

"You're going to fast!" Scott yelled and Blake just laughed and pressed harder on the gas pedal. "That's the whole point!" She said, glancing back at Kate Argent's car. Currently, Blake, Stiles and Scott were in Derek's car in the middle of a car chase with Kate.

Stiles throws nervous glances back at Kate who kept going faster whenever Blake did, "I think she's catching up!" Stiles said from the passenger seat and Blake just smirked, "Not for long." She said then pushed the gas pedal to the floor.

"Blake you're gonna kill us!" Scott yelled from the back seat and Blake chuckled, "Yeah? Who could say that died in a car chase?" She asked and Stiles looked at her with a smile, "God you're crazy." He said and she laughed.

Stiles back to see Kate no longer driving behind them, "They're gone." He said and the glances to the police scanner in his lap and raises the volume. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

"Might want to hold on to something." Blake said and then a few second later took a sharp turn into the Iron Works. Stiles climbs into the back seat while Blake skids to a stop in front of Derek. She reached over, throwing the door open for him, "Get in bitch!" She yelled and he made a beeline to the car.

Tires spin across the pavement, kicking up dust as Blake took off while bullets hit the side of the car. "What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott questioned and Derek groaned in frustration, "I had him!"

"Who? The Alpha?"

"He was right in front of me. And then the idiot police show up."

"Hey, hey, hey, they're just doing their jobs."

"Thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the state." Derek said throwing a glare back at Scott, "Can we seriously get past that? Yes, I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott defeated.

"How'd you find him?" Stiles asked and Derek fell silent. "Can you try to trust us for half a second?" Scott asked and Stiles leaned forward, "Both of us." He said making Derek look back at him with a homicidal glare.

"Or how about trust your little sister." Blake said making Derek look away from Stiles and sigh, "The last I time I talked to our sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named
Harris." Derek explained. "Our Chemistry teacher?"

"Why him?"

"I don't know."

"What's the second?" Blake asked. "Some kind of symbol." Derek said and then pulls out a folded up piece of paper and opens it to show a simple photocopy. Scott and Blake takes one look and lets out a hopeless sigh,"What? You know what this is?" Derek asked.