Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY

Blake's outfit:

𓆩 💀🕯🖤 𓆪

Chapter One-Hundred-Six🏹 Predator and Prey 🏹

🏹 Predator and Prey 🏹

Eli stopped the car next to a gas pump outside the auto shop before getting out of the car with slight difficulty with his ankle. He grabbed the pump and went to put gas into the car and glanced around before noticing a car driving right towards him, making his eyes widen.

He quickly started running towards the doors of the shop as the car crashed into their car, making him fall to the ground. Glass flew everywhere while the gas pump fell over, gas leaking onto the ground, mixing with the rain. Eli quickly got up and ran over to the door as he pulled keys out.

Allison stepped out of the car and started walking towards them as Eli got the door open and quickly ran in, closing the door behind him. Allison continued to follow him, making no kind of reaction when the cars blew up in flames behind her.

Eli quickly ran into the garage part of the shop before dropping down next to a car a little ways away from the door before he heard the sound of metal scraping.

Eli leaned down to look under the cars to see Allison's shoes. His eyes widened and he quickly and quietly moved away from the car. Allison glanced around before walking away from the car, not noticing Eli up on top of one of the car lifts.

He leaned down to look under the car to look at Allison before quietly climbing down, grabbing a nearby wrench and ran at Allison. He swung at her but she quickly dodged before swinging her bow at him, which he blocked. He tried to swing at her again but she stepped back, making him hold up the wrench as if it was a baseball bat. He ran at her again but she hit him in the stomach with her bat. He leaned up against a car and she hit him again, making him fall to the ground.

She loaded her bow and aimed it at him before the garage door pulled up, making Allison quickly aim her bow and arrow towards it to find Scott and Blake. "Allison, stop!" Scott yelled and Allison shot the arrow at him, making him quickly try to hit it away, the arrow grazing his hand. Allison stared at him for a moment, making Blake quickly run forward and grab Eli.

"Come on! Come on! Go, go, go, go!" Blake said as she pulled Eli out of the shop while Allison shot at them again, making them duck down. Right as they got up to Scott's car, an arrow embedded into the tire, making Blake grab her nephew's arm.

"Oh! Ah, come on! Come on, let's go!" Scott said, pulling them off in another direction, "I know you don't remember everything, but if you stop trying to kill us for half a second, I could help you remember!" Scott called out as he and Blake pulled Eli past the jeep, ducking behind another car.

"Hey. We're gonna have to run. I need you to heal." Blake said, looking at Eli, "I can't. I can't heal. I can't transform. I can't do any of it." Eli said. "Well, you're gonna learn right now." Scott said and Eli furrowed his brows, "How?" He asked. "Like this." Scott said before letting out a roar, making Eli's eyes glow a bright yellow and a cut on his face started to heal.

He pressed his hand against his healed cheek in shock as he glanced at his aunt who smiled. "About damn time." She said before grabbed Eli's hand and the three of them quickly got up and ran through an opening in the fence.

Scott, Blake and Eli ran through the forest, Blake trying to keep up with the two werewolves the best she could, something she's used to. "Come on! Don't stop! She's right behind us." Scott said, Blake making sure Eli was in front of her at all times in case Allison shoots an arrow.

They got to a small creek before Scott stopped and grabbed Eli, pulling him down, making Blake stop. "Listen, you guys are gonna have to keep going without me." Scott said, making Blake furrow her brows, "Wait, what?" She asked. "I have to try to get through to her." Scott said and Eli looked at him crazy, "She's trying to get an arrow through you." He said.

Scott looked at the cut on his hand that started getting a black color to it. "What is that?" Eli asked, looking at the cut, "Wolfsbane. She coated the arrowheads in wolfsbane." Scott said. "Blake and my dad told me you guys almost had to cut my dad's arm off once because of wolfsbane poisoning." Eli said as and Blake nodded, "We got very close to." She said.

"You need to run. We're not far from the road. I- I'll keep her busy." Scott said and Eli shook his head, "I can't. Okay? I can't do it without you." Eli said. "Hey, you're gonna be alright. Okay? Remember, you just learned how to heal." Scott said and Eli shook his head again, "You did that for me." He said.

"I gave you a push. And if Allison has any chance of remembering who she is, she's gonna need the same push. Find your dad. I think I'm gonna need his help." Scott said and Eli nodded, "Yeah, okay." He said before getting up.

"Hey." Blake said, grabbing Scott's arm, making him look at her, "Don't die. But if you do, go to bardo, I'll try to bring you back." Blake said and Scott chuckled and nodded. Blake stood up and grabbed Eli's arm before they both ran through the woods before making it to the rood.

They ran out into the road before noticing a car, making Blake quickly grab him, pulling him closer to her as the car swerved around them. The car stopped and a second later Stilinski quickly got out, looking at them with wide eyes. "Thank god..." Blake whispered when she saw her father-in-law.