Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA

Blake's outfit

Chapter Sixty-Two🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Two
🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

"So, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Blake asked as she, Malia and Stiles walked up the stairs. "A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Stiles said and Malia nodded slowly, "Which means what?"

"Who speeds? People trying to get away from something!" Stiles said as he stopped and turned to them making Blake and Malia look at each other with raised eyebrows. "Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia asked and Stiles scoffed, "None." He said making Blake nod and cross her arms over her chest. "Let's reprise that. How many would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?"

"Seventeen..." He said making her nod, "That sounds more like it." She said and he shot her a look. "I don't know, Stiles... I mean, I see why you're worried-- he's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body... You should definitely feel threatened. I mean I can definitely see why Blake had a crush in him." Malia said making Stiles look at Blake wide-eyed while Blake gave Malia a look.

"Malia! When I said 'don't tell Stiles' I ment 'don't tell Stiles'." Blake said and Malia gave her a sheepish smile. "Hold on you had a crush on him?" Stiles asked and she sighed, "When I was eight!"

"You want me to torture him?"

"No, I don't want you to torture him! And I think you've been spending to much time with Blake."

"I'm pretty sure I can take him."

"I have a plan, all right? There are steps to doing this right." Stiles said making Blake raise her eyebrows, "What steps?" She asked. "We get the story, verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit. and... And catch him in the act. That's how you do it." Stiles explained when then sighed when someone caught his eye.

Blake and Malia turned around to see Theo closing a car door before turning around. When he noticed them looking he smile and awkwardly waved. "Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Malia asked and Stiles sighed, "Because I remember Theo from fourth grade, okay? That's not Theo." He said.

Blake sighed softly before patting Stiles's shoulder, "Yeah, I'm gonna have to be on Stiles's side this time." Blake said making him look at her shocked, "You are?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah, if you say you don't trust someone new then Imma believe you. I mean you've been right about mostly everyone so far. Well- beside me." She said making him look at her exasperatedly.

"You're never gonna let that down are you?"

"Nope!"