Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR

Blake's outfit

Chapter Six 🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

Chapter Six
🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

"Blake! Just who I wanted to see!" Stiles said as he ran over to Blake who just walked through the school doors. He went to say something but slightly froze when he noticed what she was wearing. She raised her eyebrows at him then looked down at her clothes and sighed, "Lydia decided to really abuse the fact that I stayed over without bring an overnight bag." She said and he nodded.

"I-I think you look great, really great." He said and she looked at him concerned, "Are you okay?" She asked and he nodded and scratched the back of his head, "I'm great, really great." He said and she nodded slowly. "Anyways. Do you mind giving Scott the silent treatment with me?" He asked, putting his arm around her shoulder and making her walk forward, while she looks at him weird, "Why?"

"Because he let my dad get his by a car last night after the parent teacher conferences." Stiles said making her eyes widen, "Is your dad okay?" She asked and he nodded. "He's fine, soft tissue damage but that's besides the point. Scott still let it happen." He said and she hummed.

"Now did her purposefully let it happen? Or was he on the other side of the parking lot? Because Allison called me last night to tell me that she almost got hit by a car but Scott pushed her out of the way." She said and stopped walking making him stop, "I don't have to remind you that werewolves aren't the X-Men, they dont have telepathy or teleportation." She said but he wasn't completely paying attention, he was just looking at her in awe.

"You like the X-Men?" He asked and she just rolled her eyes and walked away, "We are totally having an X-Men marathon soon!"

🐺

"Blake! Perfect." Scott said anxiously as he saw Blake walking to class, "What?" She asked and he gently grabbed her shoulders, pushing her along with him. "Derek told me to stay away from Allison. And to stay away from Allison, I have to stay away from Lydia. And to stay away from Lydia, I have to stay away from Jackson, all to stay away from Allison, because they're friends with her." He explained in a rush making her nod slowly.

"But I'm friends with her." She said and he sighed, "Yeah, but you're also one of the people trying to help me. So I kind of can't stay away from you. Plus, Stiles is giving me the silent treatment and you're the only person who would get him to talk to me." He said making her look at him. "Why am I the only person?" She asked and his eyes widen, realizing what he just said. "Uhh no reason. Let's go." He said and pushed her to class.

They walked into class and Stiles looked up and saw Scott and instantly looked away making Scott sighed. Scott went to sit behind Stiles while Blake went to sit next to him. "You still not talking to me?" Scott asked and Stiles just ignored him, "Can you at least tell me if your
Dad is okay? It was just a bruise, right? Soft tissue damage?" Still nothing, "You know I feel really bad about it?" Still nothing. "Okay, what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this out? And that
I went to Derek and Blake for help."