Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventeen 🦎 Venomous 🦎

Chapter Seventeen
🦎 Venomous 🦎

Hurrying down the corridor for their next class, Stiles whispers to Scott and Blake, "I only found one thing online called the Kanima. A werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles said and Blake scoffed, "Yeah that glorified lizard is no jaguar." She said.

"And we're not exactly a murderer." Stiles said and Blake nodded, "Yeah, but you guys did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're both dead." Scott said making Blake look at him weird. "Real comfort Scotty." Blake said while Stiles scoffed.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship."

The three if them walk into class, Scott and Stiles sat down next to each other while Blake sat down behind Stiles. Not long after Jackson walked and sat down next to Blake. "Hey, testicle left and right, Wicked Witch." Jackson whispered to them making Blake slowly turn to him with a glare.

"What the hell's a Kanima?" Jackson asked making Scott and Stiles spin back to Jackson in panic. But before they can respond Coach slams a book against his desk. "All right, listen up! A quick warning before we begin our review-- some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult-- I'm not even too sure I could pass it! Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?"

Hands go up around the boys and Blake as they continue their surreptitious conversation, "Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson said and Stiles chuckled dryly. "I'm familiar with the sensation."

"Wait- why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott asked. "How should I know?" Jackson asked defensively making Blake hum, "Yeah, I'm sure you don't." She said making him glare at her. "Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" Stiles asked and Jackson shrugged, "I don't know! All I heard was her name and something about chemistry."

"Jackson!" Coach suddenly yelled making them jump, "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" He asked making Jackson have to quickly think of something. "Just an undying admiration for my Coach." Jackson said making Blake snort.

"That's really kind of you. Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?"

Scott leans in to talk to Blake and Stiles, "How do we know it's not her?" Scott asked. "Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And, when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see fifty percent evil. All right, maybe sixty. You know, but no more than forty on a good day!' Stiles said making Scott sigh, "Stiles, that's not a very good argument."