Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD

Blake's outfit

Author's Note:Can I just say how much I fucking hate that the "Publish" button is right next to where you need to go to save

Author's Note:
Can I just say how much I fucking hate that the "Publish" button is right next to where you need to go to save.

Chapter Thirty-Eight
🦊 More Bad Than Good 🦊

"I didn't exactly dress for a run though the woods!" Blake said as her and Stiles ran around the woods in the direction they saw Scott run. All of the sudden they end up running into Scott causing both boys to scream while Blake just sighed and pinched her nose.

"Oh." Stiles said when he realized it was Scott, "I think we found something." Stiles said, gesturing to Blake. "So did I." Scott said breathing heavily.

Scott followed behind Blake and Stiles until they led him to a rocky hill. And through a little hole in the wall, Scott and Stiles walked through but Blake stayed back in front of the entrance. "It's a coyote den." Stiles said as he shined the flashlight around, "Werecoyote." Scott corrected.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles said she he picked up one of the article of clothing. "We shouldn't be in here." Blake said as she glanced around while the guys looked back at her, "What do you mean?" Stiles asked and she sighed.

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home- our scent's going to be everywhere." She said, for some strange reason she felt a sense of comfort and almost caring at the thought of the coyote. "If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked and Scott shrugged slightly.

"I don't know..."

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed, "Maybe... But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf... And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott said and Stiles sighed and nodded slightly. "The door's still open."