Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE

Blake's outfit

Chapter Fifty-Seven💰 Perishable 💰

Chapter Fifty-Seven
💰 Perishable 💰

"It's not just that she could still be alive-" Blake said as she, Stiles, Lydia and Stilinski walked into his office, "It's that she would've had to fake her death." Lydia finished making Stilinski Stilinski raise his eyebrows at her. "Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" Stilinski asked and the three of them nodded.

"Definitely."

"Maybe."

"More than likely, yes."

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Stilinski sighed, "She might be helping the Benefactor..." Lydia trailed off and Blake nodded. "Or is the Benefactor..." She said making Stilinski nod, "That sounds like a story worth hearing." He said then shut the door but opened it after a few minutes of talking.

"Anybody seen Parrish?" He asked, glancing around, "Haigh?" He asked making Haigh look up slightly wide eyed. 'Haven't seen him." He said, shaking his head while Blake looked at him weird before Stilinski nodded and shut the door.

Lydia was about to say something but Blake's head subconsciously turned to the window right as someone walked through the front doors. "Holy shit." She mumbled making everyone follow her gaze to see Parrish, covered head to toe in black smudges, charge at Haigh making Haigh shot a couple times. "Hey! HEY!" Stilinski yelled rushing out of the office with his gun drawn.

Parrish punched Haigh causing him to accidentally pull the trigger, shooting Stilinski in the shoulder making Lydia scream. Stiles rushed over to his dad while Blake ran forward.

"Deputy!" Blake yelled but he was obviously to focused on beating the shit out of Haigh. "Jordan!" Blake yelled with a bit of power in her voice as she grabbed Parrish's shoulder, pulling him away from Haigh before he killed him. She kept her arm over his chest as she looked into his eyes, not realizing how her eyes turned white momentarily when their eyes met.