Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER

Blake's outfit

Chapter Forty-One🦊 Silverfinger 🦊

Chapter Forty-One
🦊 Silverfinger 🦊

"His eyes were glowing." Scott said and Argnet nodded, "There was something almost ritualistic about it- like it was looking right into his soul." Argent said as Allison cleaned the cut on his forehead. "That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac said.

"That's what they did to everyone." Allison said, not looking up fron what she was doing. "Not everyone. They only came after the Werewolves." Scott said making Blake scoff, "And Lydia and I." She said glancing over at him. "Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Argent said.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?"

"A Kumicho- a Yakuza boss. "It was my first gun deal. I was only eighteen, and it was supposed to be a simple exchange... Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to, uh... improvise." He said and Blake huffed, "Or, your ability to survive." She said and Allison nodded in agreement.

"The moment the sun came down, it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords-- not curved like katanas, but straight, black steel, like ninjatos." Argent explained, "What did they want?" Blake asked.

"To get to the Kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." Argent said while Allison still worked on the cut on his forehead. "Did they mark him like they did us?" Isaac asked as he hand went up to the back of his ear. "Not exactly."

"What was he?" Scott asked after Argent explained what he saw, "I don't know. But, there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi. They called him "Silverfinger" because of an unusual prosthetic... And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself. I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down."