Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seven🐺 Night School 🐺

Chapter Seven
🐺 Night School 🐺

The school doors slam shut, shaking on their hinges as Scott and Stiles grip the handlebars with everything they've got. "Lock it, lock it!" Scott yelled while Blake got out her dazed moment. "Do I look like I have a key?"

"Grab something-"

"What?"

"Anything."

While Scott clutches the handlebars, Stiles looks out the doors to the bolt cutters leaning against the wall outside. Blake looked over at him, seeing the face he got whenever he had an idea, "No." She said and he looked at her. "I have to." He said making her look at him crazy.

"No you don't. There's other ways that don't involve you willingly sacrificing yourself." She said and he just smiled softly at her, "I have to." He said and then pushed past Scott and ran outside. Blake ran over to the door, looking out the window, along with Scott.

Holding still, Stiles glances into the darkness. All he sees is the breath pluming from his lips. Then feet moving, he races to the side of the building where the bolt cutters lie.

Grabbing them, he turns back to see Scott and Blake staring out the window of the door, trying to speak. Trying to
say "Run!" Stiles slowly turns his head as something lopes out of the
darkness.

Stiles charges back in with the bolt cutters. Scott grabs the other handle, the two of them fumbling to get both sides of the tool down into the bars, a makeshift lock. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "Probably not." He answered and Blake turned to him pointing.

"You. Never do that again!" She said picking him in the chest and he grabbed her hand away from his chest, nodding, "I won't." He said.

They all look back at the doors for a moment before running. They run into a classroom and Stiles makes a beeline for the teacher's desk, "The desk- the desk."

The two boys slip around the teacher's desk and start pushing it toward the door only to flinch at the loud squeal of metal against tile before Blake shot forward and stopped them. "Stop, a desk isn't gonna keep him out." Blake said and they nodded.

"It's your boss."

"What?"

"Deaton. The Alpha. Your boss."

"No-"

"Yes. Murdering, psycho werewolf."

"It can't be."

"He disappears and that thing shows
up ten seconds later to toss Derek
twenty feet through the air. That's
not convenient timing?" Stiles said but Scott just shook his head, not wanting to believe him. "It's not him."