Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET

Blake's outfit

Chapter Four 🐺 Magic Bullet 🐺

Chapter Four
🐺 Magic Bullet 🐺

Blake sits in class, a bored expression on her face as she draws in her notebook, next to her, Scott watches the teacher return graded tests, coming closer and closer. Behind him, Stiles leans forward to whisper. "If Derek's not the Alpha--if he's not the one who bit you--who did?" Stiles asks making both Scott and Blake glance back at him.

"I don't know." Scott said making Stiles sits back, thinking. He leans forward again. "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" He asks again. "I don't know" Scott answered again, Blake watched in amusement as Stiles flops back for a second before leaning forward again. "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott said, this time a lot louder than before. He sinks down in his seat when he realizes everyone is staring at him. The Teacher finally drops his test on his desk. He turns it over to see a big D- and a message:
"Not like you! What's happening? See me after class."

Stiles and Blake peers over at the grade and cringes a bit, "Dude, you need to study more." Stiles says making Scott puts his head in hands, overwhelmed, "That was a joke. It's one test. You need help studying?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head. "I'm studying with Allison at her house after school." Scott said making Blake smirk at him and Stiles smile proudly, "That's my boy."

"We're just studying."

"No, you're not."

"No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity I'll have you professionally de-balled. Got it?" Stiles said making Blake look at him weird. "Yes. If you stop with the questions." Scott said and Stiles nodded.

"Done. No more talk of Alphas or Derek. Who still scares me." Stiles said and Blake snorted, "You're scared of my brother?" She asked and he looked at her crazy. "Uh yeah. Have you seen that guy?"

"Are we seeing the same person? Cause when I look at I just see a teddy bear with slight anger management issues."

🐺

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asked as her, Blake and Allison walked up stairs, "We're just studying together." Allison said shyly making Lydia scoff. "Just studying never ends with just studying. It's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel." Lydia said making Blake squint and purse her lips for a moment, "That's not entirely true." She said and Lydia just waved her off.