Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED

Blake's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Nine🦊 Galvanized 🦊

Chapter Thirty-Nine
🦊 Galvanized 🦊

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles said as he walked into the locker room. "Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asked sounding tired sounding tiredmaking Stiles scoff, "We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach."

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." Stiles said making Scott sigh, "But it's the middle of the night."

"12:15 actually." Stiles said opening his locker. "Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two -" Stiles counted down and Scott slowly emerged out of the shadows with his eyes glowing right as Stiles turned around making him gasp and fall to the ground, "One."

"I hate you." Stiles said and Scott laughed, helping him up. Scott was about to say something but suddenly someone grabbed their shoulders and yelled "Boo!" Making both scream and Stiles grab onto Scott.

At the sound of laughing, Stiles shined the flashlight to see Blake standing there looking at them with a wide smile while laughing. "Blake! What the hell are you doing?!" Stiles yelled, waving his arms around, as Blake calmed down. "Scaring you bitches before we prank Coach." She said.

"How did you know we were here?" Scott asked and she smiled, "You talk too loud, I overheard your guys conversation about this. Honestly, I'm a little offended you didn't ask me to join. Did you really think I was gonna miss out on pranking Coach?" She asked and Stiles glared and pointed at her.

"You're evil."

🦊

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said as Isaac and Blake walked up to them, Scott and Stiles. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said while Blake crossed her arms over her chest.

"You want to try." Aiden said in a low growl, flashing his blue eyes and canines. Isaac smirked and stepped forward but Scott grabbed his arm making him step back. "Oh yes, threaten a pack member. That's really gonna get Scott to accept you." Blake said sarcastically making Aiden toss her a glare.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott said and they all walked away from the twins.

As soon as they walked into the school a roll of toilet paper came flying at them making them all flinch back, "All right, that's my face! Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision." Stiles said patting Scott on the chest.