Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING

Blake's outfit

Chapter Sixty-Six🎭 Required Reading 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Six
🎭 Required Reading 🎭

"Chimeras." Stilinski said as he put a red "X" over a picture of Tracy making Blake sigh softly and look down. She, Stiles and Malia stood behind Stilinski in the station. "Two dead Chimeras-" Stiles said and Blake nodded as she looked up, "And eight new ones." She said.

"So, that's ten in all." Stiles said and Stilinski sighed, "I'm thinking maybe eleven." He said as he put up a picture of Donovan making Stiles look down which Blake noticed. "Our station tech guys confirmed something for me... They said both the holding cell lock and cameras could have malfunctioned because of something electromagnetic." He said, turning to them before grabbing the book that was on the desk, "You said that, uh, these guys-"

"Dread Doctors-"

"Are we really calling them that?" Stilinski asked and Blake nodded and shrugged, "Its who they are." She said as she leaned against his desk. "But anyways. So, they broke Donovan out." She said and Stilinski sighed, "It's how they got into Eichen, isn't it?" He asked.

"Donovan's a Chimera." Malia said as she walked over to the picture, "Yeah, but... Is he a failure like Lucas and Tracy?" Stilinski asked and Blake sighed. "If he is, he's probably dead." Blake said and Malia went to x him out but Stilinski grabbed her hand and shook his head, "Not until I've seen a body." He said and Blake shrugged slightly.

"That's the issue though. If he is a failure like Lucas and Tracy was, they've probably already killed him. And if he is dead then whoever is taking the bodies probably already took his."

Stilinski sighed softly before looking over at Stiles who had turned his back to them, "You're uncharacteristically quiet." He said making Stiles turn around to see them all staring at him. "Yeah... Sorry, I'm, uh... I'm just trying to think about it. Uh... These are all teenagers, right? So, now shouldn't we be trying to figure out why these teenagers? If the Dread Doctors, if they went through all that- burying them, killing them, breaking one of them out of jail."