Chapter Thirty - One

Start from the beginning

"Of course these two would find out," Evan quipped, "All they do is observe."

"And there is nothing wrong with that." Elaina snickered spotting the red spot on the back of his neck. "Unlike you who is unnecessarily loud." Evan glared at her sticking his tongue out.

"Don't talk to me, preggo." Elaina rolled her eyes taking a seat feeling her feet aching.

"Don't be rude." Ethan said slapping the back of his head.

"Ow!" Evan groaned. "Why are you guys so mean today?" He grumbled, "I feel unwanted."

"Don't be dramatic." Elaina giggled pushing the seat next to her out, "Come." Evan sighed taking a seat beside her.

"What?" She took his hand placing it on her stomach as her children woke up from their short sleep. His eyes widened feeling as they kicked his palm that rested on her stomach. "Wow." He breathed, "The nephews or nieces are strong." Elaina nodded.

"I know," She laughed softly as he moved his hand away.

"I say we name one of them Evan." He said, Elaina sighed rolling her eyes.

"I am not naming my child after you." Evan pouted. "Why don't you settle down and have your own kid." She huffed, "Name your child Evan Jr."

"I don't want to." He scoffed, "I've still got a long way to go."

"Yes become old and no one will want you by then." Ethan joked as he passed the filled plate over to Elaina who thanked him.

"Everyone wants me." Evan glared at him. "They all want sexy Nave Evans."

"Still a stupid name." Elijah smirked, Ethan and Elaina nodded agreeing with him.

"I like." Kade spoke giving Evan an encouraging thumbs up. "Stupid bad, papa." Ian nudged Elijah glaring at him slightly.

"Sorry sorry." Elijah chuckled, "Don't say that okay? Daddy will get angry." Kade nodded zipping his mouth and throwing the imaginary key away.

"You're so smart, Kade." Elaina praised the toddler. "Unlike my brothers." She grinned teasingly.

"Five dollars." Ian held his hand out to Elijah who dug into his pocket taking his wallet out and handing it over to Ian.

"Exactly put him in his place, handsome." Evan winked at Ian who chuckled shaking his head.

"If you don't stop flirting with my lover I'll kick you out." Elijah threatened.

"This isn't even your house." Evan glared crossing his arms across his chest.

"Nikolai said I can do whatever." Elijah stated a smug look on his face. "Which includes getting rid of pests."

"Stop being rude." Ian said elbowing him, "Kade careful," He turned to his child who was reaching for the large cup. "Here," He handed him the smaller cup with a straw inside.

"So Stella?" Evan raised a brow, Ethan choked on his food covering his mouth as he coughed loudly. The siblings looked at each other smirking as the oldest avoided their eyes.

"I made 150 dollars," Elaina smirked.

Elaina rested on her side, the thick curtains blocking any light from seeping into the room. Yawning she sat up resting her back against the backboard running her hand through her hair. She rested her hand on her stomach rubbing it softly as her restless children moved about. With little to no rest at all, she had a frown on her face.

"Come on, let mommy rest a bit, little bears." She whispered feeling as they kicked her palm. It was the third day without Nikolai and she was having withdrawals. Waking up with her husband, not by her side made her unhappy and her brother, Ian, and Kade could tell. Reaching for her phone she checked the time seeing that she had slept past lunch and it was now 4 pm. Frustrated she rubbed her watering eyes and carefully slid out of bed walking into the bathroom.