Epilogue

Linley and Henry were sitting in the hospital room. They had just had their second baby, a boy, to follow their first daughter. It had been six years since that fateful vacation. So much had happened. Archer and Fallon were king and queen of England. They were soon to be expecting baby number five. Fallon complained all the time, but she loved being pregnant with all of their children. They thought they were trying for baby number four only to find that they were pregnant with another set of twins.

Fallon waddled into the room ready to see her newest nephew. Archer came in holding their son and Daisy and Winnie followed as well. Fallon squealed, "He is so beautiful."

Then just like that, Fallon's water broke and her labor began with their newest additions.

Archer was sitting on the bed with Fallon later that evening. They couldn't believe that their babies were born on the same day as Linley and Henry's son.

Archer kissed Fallon and said, "I love you so much. They are so beautiful. I don't know what Channing and I are going to do being surrounded by so many beautiful girls."

"I just can't believe we had another set of identical twin girls."

"We have five kids in about five years. People think we are crazy."

"We are crazy in love."

"You are so cheesy."

"But so are you. That is what I love about us."

"Okay, my queen. Curl up here with me. I love you. You need rest after how much of a rockstar you were today. I'm just glad that you didn't break my hand this time."

"Oh come on. I went two out of three pregnancies with providing you with a broken hand."

Archer chuckled. "You were. People would think that you were abusing me."

"People could think the same thing of you getting me pregnant this frequently."

Then they both laughed. They spent the night getting to know their newest daughters. They were looking forward to introducing their children the next day.

Archer kissed Fallon and said, "I can't believe that I have my wonderful life because of a vacation."

Fallon smiled, "It sure was a vacation to remember."