Ch. 84 - RELICS

Blake's outfit

Chapter Eighty-Four⚡Relics⚡

Chapter Eighty-Four
Relics

Scott, Liam, Mason and Corey are all staring at a black spot i. the ceilling that was origined last night by the Ghost Rider. "That's how he got in?" Corey asked, "What is it?" Liam asked as Blake walked down stairs.

She walked over them and glanced up at the ceiling, "It's a point of impact from a lightning strike." She said and Mason nodded in agreement. "Usually you find charred spots like that on ground after a violent thunderstorm." Mason said.

"That's how the Ghost Rider got in. He rode the lightning" Blake said making Scott, Liam and Corey look at her with wide eyes as she grabbed her bag off the couch. "If they can use lightning to pass the Mountain Ash..." Liam trails off as he turns to Scott, "No place is safe." Scott finished.

"What about the others? It's my fault they're marked." Corey said worriedly making them all look at him. "We'll figure out a way to protect them." Blake said and Scott nodded with a determined look on his face, "All of them."

"It's a relic." Lydia says as Blake holds out Jake Sullivan's ID to Scott and Malia as they stood in the hallway, "What's a relic?" Malia asked. "An object with a fix association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet in her bathroom for." Blake explained but Malia still looked confused.

"How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" Malia asked and Lydia sighed slightly, "Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." She explained as realization crossed over Scott's features.

"So, even the Ghost Riders have a weakness." He said and Blake nodded, "A relic could prove that Stiles existed." She said and Scott looked hopeful.

"And we could bring him back."

Blake stood in front of Stilinski at the station as she shows him the ID and explained everything to him and an idea she had. "You wanna search my house." He asked looking at her like she was slightly crazy as she nodded, "People are leaving things behind. So if Stiles left anything-"

"Why it would be there?" He asked cutting her off making her sigh, "You can't just erase people. They leave things behind." She said. Stilinski stared at her for a moment before sighing and setting down the ID card, "I couldn't sleep last night so... I got, figured I'd do some paper work. The files were in the back of the car so I got to the garage and some junk has fallen off the shelf and I stubbed my toe on a baseball bat. Without thinking I yelled a name." He said and Blake nodded slightly.