Chapter 17

Skylar' s pov

Two weeks had flown by from learning the difference between the microwave and the grill to jamming with Patrick on the piano.

I rubbed my head as I traced over the pencil lines on my wall. The second side is almost finished. I step back to see all of it. OK so it only needs to be outlined and painted. So maybe it wasn't almost finished.

Pete walks in and flops on my bed. "Ever heard of knocking?" I joke and continue to draw.

He laughs and sits up. "Just wanted to see what you were doing," he smiles. We talk for ages about random things until I hear Joe yell "Hey! Are you guys coming down or what?"

I give Pete a puzzled look. Something seems to click behind his eyes and he jumps up. "Oh yeah, we're gonna watch ghostbusters and I was supposed to ask you if you wanted to join!" He blurts and scoups me up and runs downstairs.

He places me gently down on the couch next to Patrick and we all laugh. "Told you someone should've gone with him," Andy laughs.

Pete presses play and I snuggle into Patrick's side. He pulls his arm around me as we launch into the movie.

I foolishly thought we were just watching ghostbudters- I was wrong :). Next we watched the 1st star wars then the 2nd then ghodtbusters 2.

I looked at Trick as the credits began. "Hi," "Hey," he smiled and kissed my lips.

"Hay, we're keeping it PG!" Pete shouted from the floor and threw a cushion at us. I giggled as a pillow war broke out.

Me and Trick were behind the couch opposite Pete, Joe and Andy. I jumped up at the wrong moment and a soft square hit my side. I pretended to have been shout and whispered to Trick " Go on without me," He held my hand and tried not to laugh "Never, you'll make it!"

He jumped over our 'base' and onto the guys. Ding! The doorbell rang, I hoped up.

"I'll get it." The guys were sword fighting with cushions, doubht they even heard the doorbell. I neatened my hair and opened the door.

Stacey was standing there with a smile on her face. "Sorry, I know you didn't invite me but I can't help it! Can I come in?" She says while stepping inside anyway. I'm a little surprised by her forwardness but still I lead her into the sitting room.

One by one the guys freeze. "Hay this is Stacey and she's a really big fan," I say.

I get a weird feeling when neither Patrick or Pete introduce themselves like they normally do pwith fans. "Kylie, you can't be here," Andy said firmly. Kylie?? I confused, have they all met before?

I look at Stacey and she smiles "Not happy to see me?" she pouts. "Well considering we have a restraining order on you I'd say no," Joe cuts her off. Restraining order?

Slowly Patrick pulls me away from Stacey or Kylie and holds me close to him.

"Leave now or I'll call 911," Pete says with his phone out. "You guys are no fun. But I'll see you around Skylar," she teases and walks out.

The tension breaks when the front door opens and closes. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Patrick cleared his throat and began "Her name is Kylie, she's our stalker," he trails off.

Pete notices and fills in "We had to move house to get away from her as she's crazy."

Andy smurks "Crazy is one thing but cutting the breaks on my ex-girlfriend's car is different." "What!" I exclaim "she targets your girlfriends!" They all nodded."And your the only one right now," Joe adds. I tense up.

Ohh! Thanks so much to the youngbloods and carcrash hearts for reading :) I hope you guys liked this chapter! Have a nice day/night xx

Patrick senses my growing fear " Don't worry, she won't do anything to you or the baby. I'll make sure of it." And he holds me closer.