Chapter 2

Patrick's pov

I love that feeling you get after an amazing show. Me and the guys are just putting away our guitars and other stuff backstage.

"But seriously, I love when an audience knows all the words!"Pete said happily.

"Took the words right out of my mouth Bro" I repied. "Aww get a room you two!" Andy chimmed while slapping a playful hand on my shoulder. "Speaking of getting a room, I'm off to see my girl" Joe said mischivously. "Okay lover boy!" Pete waved him off.

Andy went off to get a shower so me and Pete headed to the reckroom to play some pool. Pool is about the only sport I'm better than him at-so we play it alot.

"So how are things with you?" I asked while hitting a ball-clack. "Hm good" he murmured, furrowing his brow.He struck a ball and sent it into the hole. Pete's face lit up "Haha maybe the Stump King's reign is over" "We'll see about that" I replied develishly. It only took 10minutes to wipe the table with him.

"Thats un-natural Pat" he said while he sat down on the couch. I tossed him a bottle of water and took one for myself. Liquid never tasted so good!

"So did you perfer tonight's show to two weeks ago?" I inquired.

"Well tonight was really good,bass tuned to perfection,you on top vocal form" he bowed to me, I exaggerated a cirtsey."Tonight probibly,and you?" "Well.." Pete cut across before I could answer. "I know you well perfered last week" he winked. I unconsiously redened.

"So have you called her since?" "Nope all I know is her first name" I replied. "Bummer" he pouted. Pete looked just about how I felt.Why could I have asked for her number, address or even second name.

"Guess you should just forget about her" Pete said breaking my thoughts. "You're right" I agreed. Just as we were about to launch into a pool tournament a knock came from the door. It was our manager John(sorry I don't know the real name). "Whats up?" Pete asked holding the que in his hand.

"Just someone to see Patrick" Who'd be here to see me? Mam? My heart stopped from around the door came the girl with long brown hair and misty blue eyes. Gingerly I raised/waved my hand "Hey Skylar" I managed.

"Hi Patrick" she began shyly as if not wanting to be here, so why was she? "Em, Hi, I'm pregnant" she said.