Chapter 32

Ok so since its about 12 days until Patrick's birthday I've set myself a challenge- 'the 12 days of Stump'. So every day I'm gonna try and update regrets then the next day my other story (now I'm just numb) until his bday :) This should be fun!

Skylar's pov

"I'm coold," Pete says with attitude. I tut at him "Pete don't be a douche." This causes him to pout and I return my attention to opening the hotel room door.

The light flashes green and it unlocks. I smile and herd Pete inside. He goes in willingly this time.

I turn around and see Patrick has wandered off half way down the hall. I shake my head with a smile. "Trick where are you going?" I call.

He sluggishly turns around and grins. "I was looking for my bestie Pete but you'll do!"

And he does his best at running. I can't help but giggle. Trick slows to a crawl (literally) and again I have to Shepherd someone from Fall Out Boy into a room.

I close the door behind me and freeze.

Only two beds....

This could be uh-awkward. Patrick has curled up into a ball on the floor and Pete is remaking one of the hotel beds?

"Uh Pete what are you doing?" I let the question hang. He turns to face me.

"Sky! Whass up! Sorry if I'd known you were coming I would've cleaned up more," he grins.

"Oh Pete you angel, drunk angel," I joke and shake my head. He helps me put Patrick up onto a bed. He's already asleep. "Will you be ok?" I ask him as I head to the bathroom. He nods and I go inside.

I wash off my make up and think about what just happened. Pete tryed to jump on moving cars and 'ride them like a wave' and Patrick who between naps kept wandering off.

Honestly a baby won't be this hard. Tomorrow I'm gonna kill Spence and Andy, I think and smile.

Checking my face is clean I turn off the light and go back into the room.

Patrick is sleeping like a puppy (adorable) and Pete is....crap. Where is Pete?!

I run over and check under the beds then the wardrobe but there's no sign of him anywhere.

All I find are his shoes so he can't have gotten far. I grab a key card and leave Patrick. The hall is empty. Fast walking I reach the elevator and randomly go to the lobby.

What if I can't find him? What if he's been kidnapped?! How will the tour go on- its only been the first show!!

The door pings open and I run out. There's nobody around except a receptionist. I smile at her and continue walking to the lounge area. Scanning the room I spot a figure in an armchair beside the fire.

In seeing the shock of black hair I run over and practically jump on to Pete.

"Unf, what's that for?" He asks looking dazed. I release my hug and smack his shoulder. "You nearly gave me a heart attack! I was so worried and why are you here?"

He breaths out a puts a hand over his mouth. Pete shrugs. I raise an eyebrow.

Pete sighs "I was trying to get good service to call someone," "Who?" Ashlee?

He looks away, into the fireplace. "You'll think its stupid," I laugh. "Anything you say can't be more stupid than the stuff you and Patrick were doing."

He laughs "ok but pinky promise," Pete says and holds out his pinky, I shake it. "Bree."

"You like her don't you?" I tease as I lead him back. "Yeah," he nods with a slight blush and the elevator doors close "but she didn't really like me."

I would've done a spit take if I had a drink now. "Of course she does!" "Really?" His cloudy eyes light up.

"Heck yeah," I nod.

The doors open and I keep a hand on hus arm so he dosnt run away. Pete let's out a yawn and I fallow straight after.

Quickly I open the door and Pete runs in. I close the door and turn around. The sight makes me laugh.

Pete is lying next to Patrick with an arm around him. He falls asleep instantly.

I grin, well at least the bed problem is solved. I leap into the free one and turn out the light.

Oh and their ship name is *drum roll* SKYTRICK!!