Chapter 11

OH my god!! Over 400 reads thanks so much. I hope this chapter is a good reward!

Skylar's pov (Time lapse to the night of the party)

The week had flown by. I spent it hanging out with the guys- losing to Pete at soccair,cooking with Andy and chilling with Joe. I haven't had much chance to be with Patrick alone unforunately and I need to talk to him about the baby.

I'm a month gone now.

I hear music downstairs-showtime. I put on the black dress I got which I think Patrick definately likes. I leave my hair down and it flows just past my shoulders.

When I get downstairs I meet a mob of dancing bodies. The atmosphere is amazing but I don't recignise anyone. Ah Pete is waving at me. I just manage to reach him when he smurks.

"Looking good girl." "Thanks,not too bad yourself," I smile back. "Hay is your sister seeing anyone?" Pete asks. "No,do you have a thing for my sister?" Now its my turn to smurk.

"Very funny,I was just curious. Oh Patrick wants to introduce you to people." Pete says while leading me into the crowd.

Finally we make it out and my eyes spot Patrick. My breath hitches, I forgot how good he looks even though its only been at most two hours since I saw him. Pete leads me to him and he notices me too-double take!

"H..hay Skylar." he says and smiles. "Oh Skylar Brendon, Brendon Skylar."--I can't believe I never noticed Brendon Urie right beside me!! Act cool.

"Hey," I manage.

"Sup,how do you two know each other?" he gestures between us with a wicked grin.

"They're going out." Pete cut in.

Both me and Patrick stare Pete dead but he just gives a mischevious grin. -Pete seeing his chance to play cupid.

"Really! Awsome." Brendon replies which starts a 10minute long conversation. "Sorry guys but I have to check something with Spencer," he says while walking away. "No probs." Patrick calls back. Pete left a while ago so me and Patrick have some semi-alone time. "Brendon is really nice!"  "Yeah hes awsome," Patrick replies.

We talk for a few minutes about random stuff then I'm interupted by an all too familiar voice on the speakers. I see Pete whisper in Joe's ear who giggles with a microphone in hand. What are they up to?

"Okay so everyone knows how to play capture the flag well tonight its capture the Patrick, you have a minute HEAD START!!" Joe shouts.

In a heart beat Patrick bolts while holding my hand. He leads me to a pretty good hiding place. Joe's bathroom.

He closes the door. "Sorry," he wheezes "Somthing like this always happens at our parties," he laughs. "Cool so what happens if they find you?" I sit down on the floor.

"Well, which ever band can hold me to the ground for a minute usually wins and at the moment I'm undefeated."  "Never a dull moment."  "Oh never," he winks.

Normally I'd never ask this but for some reason I'm feeling confident. "So Brendon thinks were going out." He smiles to himself. Aw his fedora is cruket(sorry I can't spell) on his head!

Patrick clears his throat and asks"Do you want that?"  "Want what?" Oh I know I being mean but I need a proper answer.

He looks at the ground then at me and leans in just as the door flies open.

"Got you now Stump!" Brendon calls. "Nope,still have to catch me first!" Patrick yells as he escapes through the window.

"Hes gone to the back!!" Brendon yells and I hear a stampeed running outside. "Oh was I interupting anything?" he asks with a crooked smile.

I smurk "Yep." 

Hehe, I hope it was good!

Just wondering why there is so many reads and so few votes and comments? Please vote if like whats happening and comment if you have any suggestions or just a review-sorry if that sounds annoying.

To all the young bloods and car crash hearts have a nice day/night.  :D