Chapter 3

Skylar's pov

He took it ok actually-ish. Pete droped his jaw and pool que and Patrick stood there stunned.

Oh geez,good thing I told him after the concert." Jo-John, Pete could you leave us alone. Please " Patrick managed,still stunned and his face turing white.

I felt so awkward standing there in the room waiting for Pete and John to leave. Why couldn't Bree have not waited in the car! There goes my sudden burst of courage.

Pete looked at Patrick then closed the door. Now we were alone,alone again with my favourite band's lead singer.A flash back of being at the concert and seeing him crossed my mind.

Fall Out Boy sounded amazing and I was walking out of the stadium near the parking lot. Barely anyone was around as I took my time leaving. Then suddenly a guy from out of nowhere tried to steal my bag and I wouldn't let him. Suddenly Patrick from the side saw what was hapening ran over and punched the guy in the face. My hero. The dude ran away leaving me with Patrick. I thanked him as he cuped his hand and didn't stop smiling, I think he blushed too. He insisted to stay with me for a while in case I got attacked again-no way was I gonna say no to that! So we hung out and walked around the city for a while, and one thing lead to another.

The silence in the room was almost painful " You can sit down if you want" Patrick offered breaking the silence.I gladfully sat down on the couch and he sat in front of me on the other couch. He scratched his head and said "So......when did you find out?" "Yesterday" "Oh,ok" he returned rubbing his hands together.

"Look, I'm not pulling a stunt or trying to ruin your career" I began, I should probibly stop. But the words just kept coming. "But I just wanted you to know that you'll be a dad. And because I never knew mine" I babbling, stop babbling in front of the rockstar.

"And it really sucks!" "Hay its okay,calm down" Patrick replied with stunned eyes but a nice smile while hugging me.

"Look its a pretty long drive here and anyone would be exhausted"he said, I looked at him in the eyes for the first time now."You can stay in the guest room and we'll talk more in the morning" he said as if reassuring me and himself.

The idea actually sounded really good right now. "Okay I'm just gonna say bye to my sister, shes outside" I said while standing up. "No problem,do you know the way out?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll manage"

Get out! Get out! Ever feel like a room is closing in on you?As I opened the door Patrick said "Bye" and I repeated it back also.I turned as the door was closing to see him with his head in his hands.

Deep breath.I can do this. I did what I came to do,and left.