Chapter 25

Patrick's pov

After a nurse treats my burns I feel the painkillers take effect. My eyes slowly close and body relaxes. I fall asleep within a few seconds.

I stand in a park. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around, its Skylar! My heart jumps. She smiles and so do I. "Your so beautiful," I murmur taking in her appearance(a red summer dress).

She bluhes "Thanks but your more handsome," now I feel heat rush to my face. I take her hand and pull her close as we start to slow dance. I know this is just a dream, I still need to find her.

Sky looks into my eyes and I hold her gaze. The wind blows a lose strand from her hair and I tuck it back behind her ear.

"You know, you need to wake up," she says. I frown "But then I won't see you." "Trust me," Sky says softly and rests her head on my shoulder.

I smile "Okay," and close my eyes.

Slowly I regain consciousness of my body, like I shake off the dream. I let out a sigh and open my eyes. Wait Sky's sitting in the chair next to my bed.

I blink and rub my eyes. She smiles so wide my heart swells and almost bursts as she flings herself into my embrace.

"H-how?" I stutter. Skylar looks at me with the same blue eyed gaze as from the dream. "Pete, Joe and Andy." "What how?" I ask confused but still delighted.

"One sec Trick," Sky holds up a finger and reposishons herself beside me on the bed. I put my arms around her as she clears her throat.

"OK, so somehow I got out of that burning house and ran to the woods," I nod. "I ran for ages thinking Kylie was fallowing me. After a while I realised she wasn't and spotted car lights which led to a road. But when I got onto the road it was deserted.Honestly not a car in sight. So I did the only logical thing."

"Walk?" I inquire.

"Nope," she chukles "I climbed a tree."

"What!" I laugh. Skylar shakes her head smiling. "It seemed like a good idea at the time! Anyway when I got up pretty high the sun was coming up so I could make out some houses. Then I heard a shout and saw the guys at the bottom waving like mad!"

I can't help but laugh, I've missed her. She looks at me again. "Oh holy smokes are you ok?" I ask and put a hand on her tiny bump.

Skylar nods "Yup, just a few cuts and bruses. The doctors said I was very lucky." Now is the perfect moment, say it Patrick!

"Hay Sky," "Yeah Trick," she smiles.

"I love you."

Her face lights up."I love you too," my heart races. She said it! She said it back! I start to lean in when the guys burst through the door.

"Ok enough sappy stuff," Pete yells. "Were you listening?" I raise an eyebrow. Andy nods and I smurk.

"Good to see your ok!" Joe beams. The guys group hug me then sit down. "Yup, apparently the smoke inhalation wasn't sivere and I can leave in a day or two," I say happily.

"Yay," Sky says. Pete winks at me then says "Are you gonna tell her?" "Tell me what?" Her face is full of curiosity.

Oh how could I forget, I take in a laboured breath in. "Fall Out Boy are going on tour, do you wanna come with us?"

Skylar's jaw literally drops"Of course! When and where are we going?" She beams at me and I direct her gaze to Pete.

"Two weeks, all around the US." Her smile is so big right now.

"And our opening act is Panic," Joe adds with excitement.

Hay guys I know its not Saturday but what the heck! You diserve this! Like seriously over 150 votes!! Thanks so much, honestly this story dosnt disereve it. But I hope you like this chapter.
Have a nice day/ night :)