Chapter 14

Hay guys sorry if this chapter is really short I'll make the next one longer to make up for it. And as always thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoy this one!!

Skylar's POV

I woke up the next morning at 8am next to the toilet. Apparently I wasn't over my morning sickness. I quickly clean myself up and meet Joe in the hall.

"Are you okay?"he asks. I brush away his concern."Fine,besides I won't miss a chance to see you guys record!" He laughs"There will be other days," I just shake it off.

Suddenly I feel a little light headed. Worry appears on Joe's face.

"I'm ok-" I begin but my eyes shut and my legs buckle, I think Joe caught me.

My eye lazily opens. I'm in bed? How? Oh yeah I fainted. I see a note on my pillow and read it

-Sky, sorry we had to leave. We'll be back around six (with food!) Oh Andy thinks you might've been dehydrated so there's a bottle of water on your locker. Feel better :)

-Patrick

I smile to myself, even in note form he's adorable.

After awhile of drinking water in bed I get up and go outside. Now that I think of it I haven't met any neighbours or seen if there's any cool trees or parks.

There's a few houses nothing much. I've almost circled back when I see a girl. What catches my eye is that she's wearing a Fall Out Boy T-shirt.

"Nice top," I say and smile at her."Thanks,"she smiles back."Are you a fan?" She gives me the understatment of the century look and I laugh.

She says her names Stacey. Her hair is blond and looks about 19.

"I'd love to meet them!"shes sighs. I would never say this normally but Stacey seems really trustworthy.

"If you want I could arrange something?" And I'm all about helping a fellow fangirl. "REALLY!.How?!" she beams. "I'm kind of Patrick's girlfriend," I say shyly, still can't believe it myself.

Her jaw drops literally and I laugh. I get Stacey's number. And she starts to walk away. "Thanks,"she calls."No problem," oh I've missed talking to a girl, how weird is that?

I get to the house just as it gets dark,pour a glass of water and sit on the couch. How long more will the guys be? This house is really weird without them,almost creepy.

Somehow I drift off asleep while watching some game show.

A car pulling up into the drive way wakes me up. Yay! The guys are back! I jump up, check my hair in the mirror and skip over to the door.

I hope they got me some chicken lately I've craving meat-strange huh? Next month will probably be something like bread.

I open the door to see a figure get out of the car followed by a running figure.

"Your dead!" The running one shouts.