The End part two

Like I'd end it with that last chapter!
This ones dedicated to knightgirlsarah :P

Pete's PoV

I stare blankly at Joe. He can't be serious! My eyes meet his expression and I realise that in no way is he joking.

I hear Sky start to moan again. I don't think she realised what Joe just said.

That Patrick's left.

Why the f@€k did he go!? I turn to Joe and whisper to him "He can't have gotten far just go and see if you can find him!" I say quickly.

Not knowing what else to do he leaves in a sprint.

Now it's my turn to break news to Sky. I swallow and approach the girl. Andy locks eyes with me and nods.

"What's wrong?" She breaths out,all the while death gripping Andy's hand. I stare at her,my brown furrowed. "Since the bus has broken down you'll...you'll have to have the baby here."

"What!! Your joking!" She yells and starts to wither into herself.

I nod "I talked to the driver and the nearest hospitals around but it's all we can do," i watch her reaction.

Sky just nods after me releasing and tightening her grip on Andy. He puts a fresh tower on her forehead. She sighs "Alright well I don't think the babby will be here for another while anyway."

Despite myself I laugh,that's just Skylar.

She smiles but her eyes show her fear "Em can you send Patrick in now it'd be nice for him to give Andy a break."

Shit! Joes not back yet. "Where is-" I slot myself at her other side. " Oh don't worry uncle Pete needs to start pulling his weight," Andy locks eyes with me and I shrug.

"Ok Sky keep breathing," he coos.

***

Patrick's PoV

I've been walking at most ten minutes by the side of the road when I hear a call from behind me. Turning on my heel I see Joe sprinting at me. Before I can move he tackles me sending both of us on the ground.

"Wow dude what's that for?" I call as he ends up on top of me. Joe locks eyes with me "What are you doing?!" He huffs.

I frown and squirm " I dunno dude I just got a little overwhelmed by thinking about the baby," I trail off at seeing his smouldering expression.

"What?"

I feel the slap before I see it coming. "Joe what was that for?" I question with a hand on my cheek.

He sighs and pulls me to my feet "Pat if your feeling like that tell someone! You have us all a heart attack especially since the baby is coming!" "Yea I know the baby will be here in a few weeks time so I need-"

"No Pat Skylar's water broke,it's coming now!" He looks me in the eye.

But Joe dosnt hear my reply as I'm sprinting back to the bus. How could I just walk out on her like that?! She must be terrified and thinking I left!

I reach the buses door and fling it open,taking the stairs two at a time. I burst in on Pete and Andy trying to calm Sky through a contraction.

She smiles when seeing me,so do the guys. "Where...were....you?" Sky paints out.

I avoid Pete's glare and take over from Andy. "Oh em I was trying to see if they're were any shops around to get food," I say lamely.

Sky nods and scrunches her face in pain as another contraction hits causing more sweat to gather on her head. Pete death stares me again but the diverts his attention back to Sky as I hear Joe come back in.

"Um is it ok if I...?" Andy says gingerly and Sky yells "Do what you have to do just heeeeelp!"

Andy checks Skylar's progress and rings the hospital. He explains that as they can't get to one in time they could at least direct him in what to do.

"Dr Burke is her doctor," I stammer out the situation dawning on me. I look her in the eyes and cringe at myself.

How was I gonna leave this beautiful kind and funny women?! Sky starts panting again and I kiss her hands to show support. She weaky smiles back.

"Shit," I hear Andy say. My head whips around as the phone falls from his grasp.

"What dude?" Pete yells. Andy  rubs his forehead. "Nothing," he mumbles and continues "okay sky push!"

Sky breaths and her face constricts in pain. My hands tighten around hers as she gasps from the pain.

It feels like an eternity until I hear crying. With tear in my eyes Andy hands me my beautiful baby boy. The tears flood down my face.

I look at Sky and she gives me a tired nod. "What are you gonna call him?" Pets shouts in joy.

"Andy."

Andy looks at me and Skylar with a hand over his mouth. "Really?!"

"Of course dude you've done so much to help how could we not!" Sky cries. Andy stiffens. I cradle little Andy.

"We're not done yet,"he mumbles. "WHAT???!" Sky yells.

"Turns out its twins...," he finishes.

Sky curses under her breath but it's cut off my more contractions. I grab her hand with my free hand.

"And it looks like it's coming," Andy calls out. Shock spreads on her face and  I lock eyes with her.

"You can do this,I love you so much and will be here by your side right now and all the days to come."

She nods and starts screaming again.

***

"What are you gonna name her?!" Pete says excitedly.

I look at Skylar and our daughter in her arms. "Evelyn," she replies and I nod in agreement.

"Andy and Evelyn,"

I smile at her "We can do this."

-------

Well guys that's it!!! Thank you so much for sticking with this book and showing interest!!! Hope that ending was okay. It means so much that you guys enjoyed it and it would mean the world if you guys checked out my other stuff!

I hate long  speeches so I'll leave it short and sweet: thank you all so much <3 and goodbye!!