Chapter 33

Patrick's pov

I lazily pull open an eye and notice a slender arm around my shoulders. I hug it closer to my side.

I feel so warm and cosy with Skylar next to me. Then I hear a deep pitched breath being let out behind me. That's abit strange...

I roll over and jerk, causing me to fall off the bed with an oof. "Pete!" I yell. "Oh ....hi," he says while waking up looking as confused as I feel.

"Hay guys," Sky says from behind me. "Hi," I say as heat rushes to my face. "How are you?"

She smiles "I'm great and here you go," and Skylar hands me a glass of water. "Why?" I begin and the hangover hits my stomach and I run to the bathroom.

***

Half an hour and a shower later I go back into the suite.

"Where's Pete?" I ask Skylar noticing his absense. She's sitting on a bed. "Oh he's checking on the others, seeing who survived," she adds with Pete's dramatic tone.

I laugh a sit down beside her. I look at Sky's face. Is she not wearing any makeup, she looks beautiful.

"So how's Pete managing with Bronx and Ashlee?" Sky asks looking down at her hands. I shake my head "He pretends it doesn't bother him, in not seeing Bronx that much but it does. But...I suppose that's what happens when people with a kid break up..," I drop off.

I hope that will never happen to us. Skylar almost senses my uneasiness and intertwines my fingers with her own.

A slow smile creeps across my face. Sky looks at the bump "So Bronx is a cool name, any ideas for him/her?" Her tone us cheerful.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about names and if its a boy or a girl and not an 'it'.

"Hmm what about Felix?" I offer. She bursts out laughing "Do you want our child to get beat up?" I laugh too.

"Oh what do you think about Mandy?" She asks. I shake my head. "Too close to Andy, the rest of the guys will get jealous."

She giggles "Of course, how could I forget our other children, all 7 of them." "Its an easy mistake," I say smoothly and kiss her cheek then lips, my heart rate quickens and my hand gets sweaty in hers.

Is this what love feels like? If so its awesome!

A knock on the door breaks our kiss. "I'm coming in, stop what I totally think your doing!" Pete yells and comes in with Joe and Brendon.

I see Sky's face is reddening and mine feels like its on fire. "What do you guys want?" I joke and jump up from the bed.

"We've got to go back to the buses so we can reach Seattle by Tuesday." I groan, for days of travel. "Come on lazy bones!" Brendon (who is way too awake in the mornings) jokes and drags me out of the room with the others following.

Hays! Sorry for this boring filler- its gonna get better I swear! So a nice bit of Skytrick going on there ;)
Oh I would looooove suggestions if the baby should be a boy or girl and names, pm me or leave a comment. Until the next time byeeee :)