CHAPTER 2 - Whoa! Am I Dreaming?

Someone's hand is on my shoulder. I can tell that it's a guy's hand I can sense it. Well, that and the strong smell of his cologne was a giveaway. Go to hell with the sense organs its called common sense. I am in a strip club with a guy's hand on my shoulder, which means I am in trouble. Honestly, trouble doesn't even cover the emotion surfacing in my small little world.

Nonetheless, I'm a 19 years old girl alone in a freaking strip club. I may be considered an adult for the world, but I'd still do a 360° to lands on her bed just because a cockroach is crawling on the floor of her bedroom in all its glory to her scare her to death.

Much to my dislike the present scenario is far different because this guy is not a cockroach and doing 360° flip in this dress is next to impossible. What sucks is that the possibility of this guy being a stalker or a guy desperate for sex, who visits strip club every weekend, are very high.

I never knew I had in me; you know the ability to talk to yourself like a 45-year-old homemaker. So, before I go mad, I need to open my eyes and know how much trouble I have managed to get in.

My eyes shot open to see the most amazing sight ever. An incredibly hot guy with brown hair and hazel eyes is looking right into my eyes. Wait for a second these eyes and hair belong to someone very familiar.

No way in the world this guy could be Vyan Oberoi. Am I dreaming or I have I died and reached the heaven? What is happening to me? I am going insane my thoughts have brushed away when a deep and familiar voice hit my eardrums.

"Hey! My name is Vyan Oberoi and yours is?" The Greek God says.

At first, I thought, 'ok maybe he is look alike' but the voice confirmed it. You can't guess the voice wrong when every radio station in your town plays songs every morning, with this voice, like it's the national anthem.

"MM...M... My name is Angel." I say. Focus, Angel focus I say to myself over and over. When I regain my focus rationality also takes effect, and I realize what it might look like with me being in a strip club, standing in front of the most handsome guy, I thought ever existed, while he might think I am a stripper.

No way, I shifted my eyes from his face and glanced at the watch, my 30 minutes are over, and now I am a free soul.

I sigh in relief and turn around to head towards the exit, just when I'm about to step away a steady hand got a hold of my wrist. Within a second my back was against a wall, and Vyan's hand was on my waist, and my eyes got shut from the impact of his sudden pull.

"So angel, I was wondering if you could tell me what you're doing here in a place like this?" Vyan says.

Again the same deep voice hit my ears, and my body shivered. My eyes are still shut. I silently prayed all this to be a dream. Any girl would kill to be in my position right now, but who says I am an ordinary soul? I am one of a kind. My self-respect in above everything and it sickens me that this guy and all the other guys in this club are thinking that I am a stripper.

''Open your eyes, Angel," Vyan says. I did what I was told; I opened my eyes as slowly as possible. Wishing it all to be a dream because it's too good to be true and at the same time too wrong to be a dream. Vyan is so close to me that if I lifted my face, I would kiss him.

I never really knew that someone presence could affect me so much. I was always the confident individual, but now I'm feeling like a lost puppy. I questioned myself again Whoa!! Am I Dreaming?

I know the chapters are short..but trust after few chapter from now chapter are longer.