CHAPTER- 13 ' watch out '

'Five'

Three'

'Seven'

'Negative'

'Six'

'This is abuse 'I said.

'Not at all, you have been through worse 'Nicole said.

'Right, how can I forget when we shopped for my Prom dress 'I said.

'Now don't waste any time and try this dress.' Nichole said passing me the 75th dress of the day.

'I swear, this is the last dress I am trying 'I said.

'Ok, just go and try this one for me 'Nicole said passing me I am your best friend smile.

'Pinkie promise ? 'I asked her.

'Pinkie promise bitch now go.' Nicole said and pushed me inside the door of the changing room.

A minute later I came out of the dressing room wearing a short full sleeved black dress covering not much but everything that is needed to be covered.

'Have you made up your mind? 'I asked.

'This dress is a perfect ten 'Nicole said while clapping her hands.

'Really 'I asked

'Yes, we are definitely buying this dress 'Nicole said while admiring the dress.

'At last' I sighed and went to changing room to get back into the clothes I was previously wearing.

After purchasing the dress. We went to the buy red stilettos. I survived because our very own Miss Perfectionist Nicole is not footwear fussy the reason of which is still unknown to mankind.

We grabbed some burgers for McDonald and went to the parking lot where Nichole black Volvo s60 was parked was parked which her millionaire uncle gifted her on her 19th birthday which was last month.

My drive is a black Volkswagen beetle. She is a sweetheart.

'I am driving 'I said.

'I am not going with you in that case 'Nicole said. I know my driving suck but make it sounds even bad .

'OK. So it looks like I am driving alone.'

'No way, I don't want you to die moreover in a car accident and you will never get to kiss the vyan again 'Nicole said.

'You just want me to live so that I can get another kiss for vyan.' I said giving her you can't be serious look.

'No, there are some other reasons too 'Nicole said while searching for the car keys in her hand bag.

'Mind to tell me those reasons 'I said looking annoyed.

'You will never get to wear the dress of yours 'Nichole said.

'You bitch I hate you 'I said.

'I love you too bitch. 'Nicole said while shuffling her stuff in her hand bag to find the keys.

'Take the keys I have them you left them on the counter.' I said while throwing the keys in her direction.

'You know that's the reason I can't let you die you are my best friend. Nichole said passing me her wicked smile.

'Whatever, get in the car. 'I said.

'So what's the plan for tonight would you be asking vyan to help you to get sponsor? 'Nichole asked

'Plan, I thought you had the plan already.' I said.

'Yes, I have but you need to hear this out 'Nichole said. While increasing the radio volume I knew you were trouble by Taylor swift was playing.

We started singing

I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen.

It's not really anything he said or anything he did,

It was the feeling that came along with it.

And the crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever going to feel that way again.

But I don't know if I should.

I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright.

But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?

For moment I got zone out and started thinking about my plans for tonight. I really don't know what tonight has store for me. I know vyan is trouble and I am still going not because Nicole has forced me but I really want to go. Deep down the naughty girl in me wants to kiss the bad boy again but I knew I will never going to feel it again.

But you know what I am no Taylor swift who will fell for a devil who looks like an angel. I want to go there of my music and the curiosity bubbling inside me. I want to know what can Bad boy can really do. Enough about the bad boy and I started singing gain along with Nicole this time without zoning out .

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

No apologies. He'll never see you cry,

Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why.

You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning.

Now I heard you moved on from whispers on the street

A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be

And now I see, now I see, now I see

He was long gone when he met me

And I realize the joke is on me, yeah!

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now

Flew me to places I'd never been

Till you put me down, oh

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now

Flew me to places I'd never been

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

So now the plan is that there is no plan. I murmured to myself smiling .Mr. superstar I am coming so you better watch out.

HELLO! SWEETIES Vision here!!

THANKS A LOT FOR YOU COMMENTS LET ME KNOW YOU IF YOU WANT MORE. Your comments motivate me. You can also follow me to get the update on my story.