CHAPTER - 20 ' A Makeover '

'Now can you please tell me where we are going?' Vyan asked while driving his Volvo and I was sitting on the passenger side beside him.

'Nah I am not going to tell you but you are free to wish that i don't turn out as serial killer ' I said raising my eyebrows trying my best to look like a serial killer.

'If looks could kill you could have been a serial killer 'Vyan said while his eyes were fixed on the road. My cheeks turned as red as cherry.

Vyan looked my way smiling and said 'You look cute when you blush.'

'So you think I am cute 'I said giggling. Honestly I look like a clown when I blush. My cheeks attain a colour somewhere close to baby pink and my goody good nose turn as red as tomato sauce no wonder I look cute to Mr. superstar .

'Stop! Stop! 'I said while looking out of cars windscreen. Vyan pressed the breaks immediately and the car comes to a stop.

'Now what ?' Vyan asked.

'Have patience Mr. Superstar and follow me 'I said.

'Will you please stop calling me that 'Vyan said while turning the car engine off.

'Calling you what? 'I asked.

'Mr. Superstar and all the other nicknames you have for me 'Vyan said.

'Tell me you hate it and I will consider your pleases?' I said.

'Hate is such a strong emotion but It annoys the hell out of Me.'Vyan said running his fingers through his hair .

'okay , I will think about it after this night pass' I said opening the passenger door and jumping out of vyan's car. Soon vyan also comes out of his car. Now both of us were standing in parking lot of huge residential building.

'So where are heading 'Vyan asked. He followed me and then we both entered the elevator that was at a meter distance from where we parked our car.

'To my apartment 'I said while pressing the 8th floor button elevator door closes.

One glance at vyan and I know what he thinking.

'Get your pretty head out of the gutter Mr. Superstar. 'I said.

'Now don't act like you have not plan all this.' vyan said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

'WHAT plan? I asked.

'The plan which evolves you begging me to not take my driver or security along with so, I can drive you to your apartment where you will seduce me and we will have a wild night together.' Vyan said winking at me.

'I think you should stop reading all those romance novels you read. 'I said passing him don't you even think about it.

'whatever, but if you ever felt the need to have a Mind blowing wild night that you remember for a century all you need is to call me' .Vyan said with another wink directed on me .

' Okay , when I will feel the need to have Mind blowing , wild night that I will remember for a century I will give you a call ' I said returning the wink .

'In that case, I will wait for you call 'Vyan said and elevator door wide open. We both walked out of elevator and turned left now both of us were facing my apartment door.

'So I guess it's time you use you magic key and open the door 'Vyan said.

'I have different plans 'I said while ringing the door well.

After one minute of continuous shit load of cursing and 'I am coming 'Nichole opens the door.

There she was all in her glory wearing an oversized sweatshirt along with her strawberries printed shorts. Who can ignore? Her blonde locks which were tied in a messy bun adding extra charm to her Beauty.

'Surprise 'I said .Nichole looked confused and then finally her graze fall at vyan who was standing a step behind me.

'You bitch 'She said and held my arm and dragged me inside apartment shutting the door in the process.

'Don't you dare tell me that the guy I just saw is the vyan oberoi and he just saw me like this 'she said pointed at her appearance.

I chuckled and said 'Yes, the guy you just saw is vyan oberoi and he just saw you like this 'I said while emphasizing while mentioning vyan name.'

'Remind me to kill you after this.' Nichole said while reopening the door.

'Hello' Vyan said.

'Hello, I am sorry about earlier. 'Nichole said.

'Can we please cut short the introduction part because we have a lot for shit to do' I said. Nichole passed her death glare.

'So, if I am not wrong you are one who dared angel to go to a strip club and was present on the concert also earlier today 'Vyan said lifting his hand to greet his Nicole.

'Yes 'Nichole mumbled looking even more embarrassed than before.

'So Nicole are you ready? I asked.

'Ready for what angel? 'Nicole asked confused.

'To give Mr. Superstar A MAKEOVER'

HELLO , READERS Please let me know what you think . Your each vote and

                                                                                      comment keeps me going and motivate me to continue writing