CHAPTER-11 'Last Word'

Vyan Oberoi P.O.V

'Wait, Am I getting it right. You kissed a stripper in the club, she slapped you and you think you like her. '' My best friend Alvin said. His name may mean Noble friend but the truth is far different. He could act like a bitchy girlfriend if required.

We were joined by hips all our teen years but our personalities are quite different I am a player and he is not. I am the ass and  he is the gentle men. He is the kind of guy every girl would like to spend the life with. I am kind of a guy every girl wants to spend the night with.

Even with the huge differences in our personalities we are the best of friends. I sometimes envy him because of all the perfections he has and l will never have. But I think he is the reason I am still who I am. Without his companionship all these years I could have got lost in the limelight and fame I was awarded with in my early teen years.

'She is not a stripper, Alvin 'I said .I was sitting on couch in my hotel suite sipping my favorite beer.

'She is not a stripper. No problem we can start again.' Alvin said.

'You kissed a Girl in the strip club. She slapped you and you think you like her.' Alvin said emphasizing on the words strip club.

'I have already told you she is not a stripper. 'I said taking another sip of beer.

'Will you please tell me then what she was doing at the strip club? 'Alvin asked

'Her best friend dare her to go to the strip club 'I said.

'Okay, this sound convincing to me. So what you are going to do now? Are you planning to meet her?

'Don't worry I have already planed about how and when I am going to meet her.' I said keeping the empty beer bottle on the side table and walked a few steps towards the door.

'Okay as you like. But will you do me and yourself a favor 'Alvin said lifting himself from the arm chair he was earlier sitting on.

'I will do whatever you want but first I want to know what your evil mind has to say ' I said turning around so that I can look at Alvin was about the same height as me.

Alvin moved a few steps such that he was standing beside me.' Tell her you have fallen hard for her ' he said and tapped my shoulder.

For a second or two I was dumbstruck at what Alvin said I know if I didn't correct him he will start assuming things.

'Why? In the world I will do that Alvin I don't even know her full name yet.'I said raising a brow.

'You will do as I said because I don't want my friend to be a drunken in love who keeps mourning because he lost his beloved to something else 'Alvin said.

Alvin Is like a big brother I never had. Even with the small difference of 18 months between our arrival the planet earth, his advises always come handy when it comes to my love life but this time I am not listening to him .

'EWEEH! Man will you ever stop acting like a girl in front of me 'I said.

'Really I am being a girl. Let me remind you Vyan you are the one who can't get a girl out of his head even with the alcohol your system to stop that unwanted and irrational thoughts. 'Alvin said.

'What are you talking about? I am not even drinking that much. Remember it's called BEER only 12 % of alcohol in it no big deal MOM. 'I said.

'Can you because tell me when was the last time you gave a dam about a girl. Especially a girl you met in the strip club.' Alvin

'Come on I have only met her once. We have not done the thing yet. How could you be so sure?'I said.

'Whatever, we will see 'Alvin said walking past me towards the door.

'Listen Mr. Manager go tell the boys I will see them in a hour ' I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

Alvin turn around and gave me his Don't Mess with me look.

'What? I always have the last word.' I said smiling.

_______________________________________________________________________

(Important to read)

PLEASE WRITE TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK

HEy ! Guys I am going to update very soon . But you know you need to let me know you want it to be update or not.. This book is not edited so don't tell me about the mistakes i know them very well. I just write straight without thinking to much it's comes naturally to me. i want to know what you feel because it keeps me going .

once my book is finished i will edit it ....

DO VISIT MY BOOK "TEEN DREAMS" and also read ' Meant To Be Loved I WILL UPDATE