CHAPTER - 16 ' We Are Even '

'So the introduction is already done' Vyan said. He comes out of a door which was at one foot distance from me. Now I feel like a fool to think that Alvin was going to molest me. So I guess there are men exist in this world who don't have the hot's for me. Just kidding I am so relieved that Alvin came out clean because a guy as handsome as he is will not look so cute behind the bars or will he? That's something the female generation needs argue about.

Vyan did the usual and typical guy handshake with Alvin and then his eyes returned to me. He checked me out from top to bottom not once trying to not make it too obvious but who are we kidding he is vyan oberoi after all.

After he was done staring me his eyes returned to me again and he smile. He looked far better when he smile after all girls do get tired of I am the player smirk he always carry on his face.

I am staring him or he staring me is hard to tell may be we both are staring each other. Then when I was about to end this staring competition which has just began between both of us  Alvin spoke ' I believe you guys have a lot to catch up so I must be take a leave 'he said and pat Vyan shoulder and walked away.

We both stayed silent until Alvin until reach the end of the hallway and opened a door. I can't believe how many rooms are connected in this hallway. When so many people are staying on the same floor it will be the last place anyone will try to molest a anyone in this world . Alvin walked in just to pop out his face again to pass a comment again

'Guys please do me favor and try not to make a lot of sound at night 'he said and entered the door without waiting for an answer.

My expression was enough to let anybody know how shocked I was here his last statement he was stupid enough to think that I would be staying here for the night when my plans are to get the hell out of as soon as possible. Basically I have to get out of here before my hormones come into play and I start swoon over Vyan good looks.

'I not a big fan of getting slapped by girls even if I find vexed a major turn on ' he said while getting back his usual smirk.

'What the hell you are talking about?' I asked. I can bet things guy and turn anything into sex talk.

'Nothing baby I am talking about giving you a choice this time 'he said.

'What Choice? 'I asked.

'You want make out here first or we should directly go to my room 'he said as if it most normal thing in world to say.

'You are crazy 'I said.

'Yes I am crazy but I am crazy in love with 'Vyan paused. He placed his hands on waist and pulled me towards him . I kept my mouth shut through out I knew very well what game he playing but I won't let him win. Vyan traced my neck with his index finger I felt light headed. Vyan pushed my curls away from my neck and pushed all my hair them aside on my one shoulder. Than whispered close to my ear 'Don't you want to know who I am in love with '

'No' I said keeping my voice low .I don't want him to know what effect he has on me. Never ever I will let him know my weakness.

'Are you sure? 'Vyan said and now his index finger was tracing the neck of my dress.

'Yes, I am sure 'I said my voice tumbled while saying those three words.

'Come on don't feel shy 'Vyan said and with that I was pushed to the wall and my back parallel to the wall of the hallway. Now I really wish that this hallway was as dim as I saw it for the first time because I know if anybody saw us here it will definitely raise some questions and along with it several eyebrows will also we raised .

'I will give you one more chance Angel 'vyan said and his lip were now licking and teasing my poor earlobe. I knew very well were all this is heading but I can't just tell him to stop because I knew he will more than happy to know he had a same effect on me I had on him at the club we first met .

'Angel come on' he said while he lips were just an inch away from mine. His right hand went back to my waistline and he pushed us together so that our body was glued together but one face was exactly as distant as they were before.

Vyan stared directly into my eyes and all they control I had was long gone.

'Please 'is all I said. I don't know what I pleased for to him to remove the one inch distance we had or to let me go. But I know I calling for the devil and the devil has arrived.

'Now we are even 'Vyan said.

Hey people write to me about what you feel. You HAVE TO TELL ME I YOU WANT A UPDATE HOLIDAY ARE GOING ON SO I CAN UPDATE IF YOU WANT. LOVE YOU ALL. YOUR words give me motivation to write more.

.