Chapter -24 ' Law Breaking '

Vyan

'I can't believe our little angel has decided to grace us with her presence 'a guy with red hair say in an animated voice. He wraps his arms around angel waist just before embracing her in a hug. It took all my strength to not push the guy away.

Nobody touch hug my girl the way he just did but I don't think angel will appreciate it because the way she is hugging him back seems like he a really good friend and I just wish it's nothing more that I can live with just friends . I am fuming right now and I can just hope it's not jealousy because whatever it is its strong, strong enough to let me beat shit out any guy.

I faked a cough so that both of them know that I am watching them .Angel broke out from the hug first and looks at me, she arch her left eyebrow. I shrug to let her know I have no clue about how she interpreting my innocent cough. I very well know she is not giving her wicked look because I interpreted there intimate moment   she is giving me that look because I am eyeing the red hair guy and every inch of me is very well conveying my dislike towards his presence .Holy Jesus I was never the jealous type but then this girl walked in and I was never the same.

'Benny, meet my friend vya....Vincent 'Angel say and smiles at Benny who is checking her out. I hate to say but right now I want to kill this lad Right here with my naked hands because I know he eye raping angel right In front of me.

'Hey, Vincent 'Benny says hesitantly eyeing me. I just nod my head and look away giving no room to an unwanted conversation with his .Benny gets his clue and shifts his eyes towards angel.

'I should s probably say make yourself comfortable but there is hardly anyplace to do, so I will skip that okay 'Benny say gravelly .Angel just smiles and nods her had in agreement.

'Okay, you already brought a partner with you so I guess there is no need to arrange one for you but you can ask if you want someone else to me you partner  'Benny say eyeing me carefully. I shifted my graze towards Angel in curiosity.

'No, I am good 'angel say in a sotto voice and smiles at me. Her smile runs shivers down my spine.

'I can be your partner 'Benny say. I really don't have any clue why angel needs a partner and what the hell we are doing in this Ancient building. I can just see fours lads around my age covered in tattoos chatting at the corner of the small empty room in which we are standing. I can't help but stare at the broken chair in front of me covered with spider webs no kidding this place looks haunted.

'Thanks, but I am good 'Angel say in tight voice. I am finding it funny  because Benny is not getting that she don't what him to keep talking moreover be his partner in whatever they are planning to do . I am surely part of what she is planning to do.

'Okay than you know  rules right 'Benny asks. Rules, partner, crashing a party and hide and seek. What the hell is going on? I Know I should be questioning my decision to tag along with angel in her plans for tonight but a huge part of my heart refuse to do so. I don't know what is it that's make angel a lot different than others .I can't lay finger on what it is yet and its killing me bad, really bad. May be because she is not throwing herself or giving me those crazy eyes mostly girl give me when they talk to me.

I don't know why looking at her hurts and hurts so bad I don't want her but I want her. I hate it but I love it. This is crazy because I didn't know she even excited before this week .I never thought it's possible to be attracted to someone so much and at the same time hating the fact it could be something more than just attraction.

I don't want love in the way life keeps offering me to love. I can't love anybody and I know for the fact that no attraction in this world can fight it over. My mind and soul has consumed every piece of my heart .I have nothing else to offer no relationship to offer but still I am here standing next to her and taking every inch of her body.

A part of me knows why I am here for. I am here for another kiss; I am here for a closer of something that never begins, I am here for discovering every ounce of possibility of being with her after this night ends. I can't fight it's because I know it's more than a physical need and I hate it. It's more than I can handle in my life and believe me I am not even willing to knock the door that never existed in my heart before this week.

At Angel's apartment when I pulled myself off the chair I sat while angel and her friend did my makeover and starting walking towards the door. I knew I was walking away to stop myself because every part of me wanted to kiss her full lips. I wanted to stop her from biting her lower lip when was she looking directly at me in the mirror. Such an innocent act of her made the way for all the irrational thought I had the night after seeing at her club after kissing her.

'What rules?' I ask looking between Angel and Benny.

'You didn't tell him yet?' Benny questions. Angel nods her head.

'Can somebody please tell me what going on before my heads start hurting? 'I ask my voice penetrating even inch of vacant room. I noticed the four guys from earlier are no more here .It's just me, angel and Benny.

'It's no big deal 'Angel says her voice shaky.

'You can't be serious Angel it's a big deal, you should have told him first 'Benny says warningly.

'Surprise, surprise I thought it be fun 'Angel says looking mild.

'In that case penny your thoughts angel 'I says and peer at her in curiosity.

'Okay. To start with it may evolve drinking. Pranks and May be a little law breaking 'Angel says her voice modulated. I can't believe she said a little law breaking. This girl will takes me to places I have never been before I can just pray it's not a jail.

Hey. Guys thanks a lot for the votes and comments.YOur every vote is world to me.Feel free to tell me about you views about this chapter.Your Comments keeps megoing .I feel like updating every day for you guys .