CHAPTER - 17 ' Let's Talk '

'Now you can go 'Vyan said.

'Really 'I said

'Yes, I can even write it down for you 'Vyan said. I know something is wrong I can't see it but I can feel it. Vyan face is not giving away anything to let me know what is wrong in particular but his voice indicating that there is defiantly something wrong. His voice was deceiving his face expression what I know looks can be deceiving.

'You sure 'I said hoping that he will stop me and let me in. I know we don't share that kind of relation or trust between us but all I know from personal experience . Sometimes it's better to share things with a complete stranger than telling the world. They won't judge you at all it's not because they don't want to or they don't judge the reason is that they just can't judge you even if they want. They don't those preconceived thoughts about you after all that's why the person is a stranger .

'I am pretty sure you should go 'Vyan said.

'Okay 'I said. I wanted to stay but I know I can't force me on him. Moreover, I don't want him to get any wrong ideas that I am just another girl who is dying for his attention.

Vyan nod he said. Indicating me that it's time to take a leave. I turned around only to see the carpeted floor I once walked on to reach where I standing now. I know there are no goodbyes required so I advance towards the back stage. When I was going to take the third step Vyan stops me and all he said was 'Wait'

I turned around to see Vyan is staring at me. We just kept looking at each other for a few seconds as if we were putting the pieces together .This time he was the one to end moment and spoke his mind

'I was informed that you came with your friend and she left with the audience. My personal driver will escort you to your home or where ever you want to go 'he said. He was sounding like how disinterested he is and how badly he wanted me to leave. But his were telling complete different story.

'You know I can stay a little longer and we can talk about things that are troubling you because I am a good human and humans should help other humans that's what the bible says so let's talk ' I could have said that but it will be too risky to say something like that . There are thousands of possibilities about how Mr. Superstar will react to my kind and humanely gesture. He could simply laugh at me or dislike me completely for finding excuses to be around him the worst he could was to walk away and make me feel like at complete idiot for rest of life.

None of those possibilities held my interest so I played safe and said .

'Thank you and it's was not required. I could have called a cab 'I said.

Vyan didn't even utter a word and I took it as my clue to leave.

First step

Second step

Third step

Fourth step

Fifth step one more step and I will be out of Vyan range of vision. I really don't know why I am counting my each step and walking as slowly as humanly possible. I just can't make myself leave but I am pushing myself because I presence is required here Because MR. Superstar says we are even. It's simply means eenie meenie miney mo get the hell out here as soon, as I saw you girl.

I was about to take the sixth step but vyan decided it will better if he stop me and uttered

'Stay'

I froze right where I was standing never looking back just processing what to do.

'I Mean you can stay for the dinner if you want to 'So the key word if you I want to wait it's more than a word so they key words are if I want to. Interesting and confusing.

I turned around and smiled showing off my white pearls people call teeth.

'Okay, so I get it you are feeling lonely and you want something to talk to 'I said and advanced towards vyan. I covered the distance in exact 2.5 seconds and It took me more then a minute when I was going the opposite way . I guess it's cool as long we just talking.

'Why are you so happy about it? 'Vyan asked.

'I have my reasons and by the way who don't want to go to heaven.' I said.

'How will you go to heaven by staying with me for dinner? 'Vyan joked

'NO, I will be going to heaven because I will earn some brownie points from god by talking to a lonely guy and giving him a chance to pour his heart to me.'  I said.

'You are something else rose 'Vyan said.

'Start talking before I change my mind and start thinking about earning my brownie points some other day ' is said folding my hands.

'OKAY, let's talk 'vyan said.

SO GUYS THIS IS IT. YOUR EVERY SINGLE WORD IS WORLD TO ME. Tell me if want an update because it they only way I will be continue writing .