CHAPTER - 14 ' Enlighten me '

Life goes on and we moved on never asking what changed

May be we were meant to be like this

May be we were better off alone

May be life will never keeps moving on

So before I have nothing else to say other than goodbye

I want you to know I still have sleepless nights

I hate being lonely at night.

I hate watching the left side of my bed cold and unoccupied

There was supposed to be you cuddling with me on my bed

I want your love and you right next to me on my bed

you left and my life was never the same

I said I am sorry

I can't change what I was but I ready to change who I am

I will let you mark me with red lipstick of yours

I know I can't make you love me more then you already do

I wish that you stayed that night

I wish you stay tonight

So that I can hold you tight and make you mine'

For ever....forever

Vyan was on stage wearing a white t-shirt it was quite dark and you can hardly see anything other than swaying hands in air and mobile screen. There were two large screen on the either side the large stage both were displacing the lyrics of the songs in colored alphabets.

A couple was performing some dance form on the left side of vyan who was standing in the center of stage his eyes were closed and he was singing like it the best thing to do in this world and he don't care about the world anymore .

I can't believe he is the same person I met in at the strip club. He look so innocent and you just want hear him over and over again. Every word seem like it's directed to you and he can see through your soul. No wonder he is so successful.

Now both the screen were displacing vyan handsome face and thousands of girls screamed at the same time. Vyan grip on his mike tightened and continued signing.

People fall in love

People make mistakes in love

I made too hoping that one day you will understand

Nobody is perfect and we are just like any other two imperfect souls searching for our perfect world together.

I want to try harder this time

Let me tell you one more time

Vyan opened his eyes and walked a few step until he was standing at edge of the stage he shakes hands with some of the girls and continued signing. Girls were screaming like crazy women some were even crying also.

Girl you mine and it's going to stay like this forever.

Vyan turned the head of mike towards the audience and the whole audience screamed together

Forever

Forever

Vyan sung a few more songs both me and Nicole lost their voice till the end of the concert because we were screaming all the time. I was so tried because of all the shopping but the moment I entered to the concert there was Adrenaline rush in body and everything else was history.

I have been in a concert before it was a couple of years back in New York City it was Justin Timberlake concert but it was nothing like this one. I not big fan when it come to attending a concert come because you hardly can see the person performing and you get sweaty till the night ends.

If you give a look at the audience here you may feel like all the female population under 21 in state has gather under same roof but believe me they are still many more who unfortunately couldn't arranged the passes and are now sticking their eyes on the television screen calling all the girls here Lucky bitches.

With VIP passes me and Nicole can see everything going on the stage vividly but I know that I wouldn't have complained if was in the last row because I know it's voice is all you need to hear to make you night a memorable one and turn your world upside down .

Vyan is blessed with some amazing vocals and mesmerizing voice which will make you love him in way you can't even imagine yourself doing.

Those lips which moves so softly whenever he speaks. A part of me feel so good because I have once got them all over mine but another part of me hate myself for feeling good about it. Never imagined I would end up like this kissed and confused.

Just when I thought it's time to call the night off MR. Superstar has an announcement to make

'Hello, pretty ladies thanks a lot for the support see you soon and next time I won't be alone 'Vyan said and left the stage .

'Ms Angel you have to come with me 'I turn around to look at very handsome guy who was wearing a wireless walkie talkie . He had a event manger look even with the causal outfit he was wearing his presence screamed serious business.

'Why? Me' I asked.

'This is not my story to tell 'The guy said while smiling at me.

'I think Mr. Superstar finally recall that he invited you tonight 'Nicole whispered to me while checking out the guy in front of us.

'So, I guess it's time we finally end this chapter for ever' I said while running my hands through my hair after that I straighten my dress.

'Trust me; this is far from over 'The guy whose name is still not known to two of us said.

'Enlighten me then why it is so 'I said.

Hey people tell me about what you feel. I wrote the song myself so tell me you like it or not. I open for every kind of response I know it was too short but my favorite chapter is coming next so that the reason I wrote it in hurry.