Then cried.

I got a rapid reply from Miya.
Yeah. What's up?
I didn't reply I just drove. Drove in Lucas's car. Drove as fast as I could away from Lucas's house.
I remembered the street Miya's house was on. A long road with pink doors on some of the houses. Unique. I liked it.

It was a struggle finding my way to Miya's house. But it wasn't impossible. I got out the car and slammed the door behind me. I ran straight to the door. Knocked on it a couple of timeS. Miya answered. Before she could open her mouth to say anything I had my arms wrapped round her.
"What's going on here?" Miya questioned.
I hugged her tighter
"Where's Lucas?"
I didn't reply. U removed my arms from her neck and stared at her.
"Riley? Where is Lucas?"
She looked outside. She saw Lucas's car.
"And why do you have his car?"
I had explaining to do.
I pushed Miya inside and welcomed myself in too, slammed the door behind me and made myself and Miya a cuppa.

We sat facing one another at the kitchen table.
"Right. Riley. Lucas."
"What about Lucas?" I played dumb.
"Where is he?!" She said viscously.
"Lucas?" I played dumb some more.
"Yes Riley. Just tell me where he is." She said slowly, making her big blue eyes make contact with mine and nodding her head.
"He's at his house." I said simply.
"Why aren't you at his house too?" She asked
"I'm here. With you." I stated the obvious
"Yeah."
We paused for a minute.
"We had a fall out."
"I see. Sorry." Miya said.
"Can I stay here for the night? Let things calm down between the two of us?"
"Certainly." She nodded.
We finished our teas and I unpacked my stuff. I like it here. Miya's house. Miya and Ron's house. Miya, Ron and Isabella's house.
I lay down on the bed. Looked up at the ceiling. He next thing I knew.
"Snap!" I said angrily.
My phone. I had a text. I had quite a few texts. From Lucas.

Riley! Where are you?

My car has gone

Do you know where my car is?

Riley!!

Hellloooo???

I read them all. And I ignored them all. I just took a deep breath. Looked up at the ceiling. Then cried.