Ill be right there

The 16 year old boys POV

I'd never been in a situation like this. I had no idea what to do.
The ambulance was on its way bur the clock was ticking.
I noticed a few things while the girl was flat out on the floor. Firstly a pregnancy test, this could help the doctors a hell of a lot. Also her phone, she had lots of text messages from a guy named Lucas, he seemed like a nice bloke who cared about her, from what I saw from the texts.
I quickly text him to inform him about the accident. I also informed her mother and father about everything too, just to stay on the safe side.

The ambulance soon arrived and the manager dealt with it all. I got in the ambulance with the lady as there was no family members there and I was the main eye witness.

It was an intense ride in the ambulance. She was completely blacked out. Not responding to anyone. From the messages on her phone I found out her name was Riley. It felt a little sly going on her phone, like I was finding out personal information but how else could I find out this information?

We rushed into hospital with doctors crowding the girl. It took a while for everything to calm down. The doctors had put the girl on a giant machine. It looked quite scary if I'm honest. It was quite scary actually. I mean I didn't even know the girl yet I was worried about her. She looked ever gorgeous lay there. Her eyes were closed. He'd hair was shimmering in the light.

It was all quiet. No one came to see Riley.
It took time but soon got a text off this Lucas boy.
Lucas - I'll be right there!