Oscar's pjs

We arrived back at the house, it felt wrong calling it our home, it wasn't really our home, it was Lucas's parent's family home. I really wanted to redecorate it, change all the rooms and make it our own. The on,y problem with that is if Lucas's parents will go mad at us or not.
Once we arrived back it has just gone 5 o'clock, I could see Oscar getting sleepy because he hadn't had an afternoon nap because of Miya and Ron fussing over him.
I left Lucas to try to put Oscar down while I went off to fetch his pjs from the suitcase room. We still hadn't unpacked, main,t because there's no where to put anything, well actually there was one place....

I grabbed our bags and struggled my way up the first flight of stairs. Dropped the bags down on the floor, had a breather, then picked the, up to go again, up the second flight of stairs. Now I was on the top floor. I wanted to go to Lucas's room, the attic which was up one more flight of stairs. I heaved my way up the stairs, only just scraping the bags up with me.

The attic, a darkly light, scary, cold room that hated. I wheeled the bags to the corner of the room. Next to the creaky camp bed, the creaky camp bed that I had to sleep in and hated when we visited, it gave me the shivers thinking about it. I got out of the way as soon as I could.

Once I got back down to Lucas and Oscar I realized that I had forgotten the one thing I went up to get in the first place. Oscars pjs.

Writers note - I know you guys all like long chapters but I couldn't really thing of what to write :-/ hope you like it! What do you think will happen next? Xx