Telling Riley

Lucas POV
I was feeling Riley's tummy. I could feel the baby kicking at her belly. I really don't know how Riley can't feel it, there's clearly a baby in there!
"Why is your hand on my tummy Lucas?" She said looking straight into my eyes.
"Because Riley..." I was going to tell her that she was due anytime soon. But got stopped by Topenga.

Topenga's POV
I was listening to what they were saying to one another.
And when I heard Lucas say
"Because Riley.." I couldn't let him tell her. It would only worry her and besides the last time she was worried. Well that's how this whole thing happened.
I sprung over to Lucas, gripped his arm and tugged him away. Just stopping him from continuing that sentence.

"Don't tell her!" I snapped
"Why not? If she doesn't know now then she'll never know. And only panic on the day." He had a point. A very very good point.
"Just tell her!" I said with a horrid look on my face.
Lucas walked back over to Riley and sat beside her again.
Slowly I walked over to the end of the bed and listened in again. To support Lucas!

"Riley" Lucas caught Riley attention.
I think Riley is beginning to like Lucas again. Slowly anyway.

"Lucas?" Riley sounded confused. I don't blame her.
"I have. We have something important to tell you."
She gazed into my eyes.
"Ok. Well..." I began. I knew Topenga was looking at me. Depending on me in a way and that got to me. I looked over at Topenga for help.
She walked over to the bed and sat on the opposite side of Riley.
"What he's trying to say is, you know your pregnant right?" Topenga said
"Well. So your all telling me. Yes"
"Your actually 9 months pregnant" Topenga said nodding.
"9 months?... So I'm almost ready for birth?"
"That's right honey!" She said placing her hand on Riley's.
I looked round the room and I noticed Mr Mathews was nowhere to be seen...