"What were you doing?"

We got called down my Mrs Frier for tea.
The kitchen was all cottage like.
Wooden beams hung across the celling. Tiles were decorating the walls and the floor was wooden too.
I got sat head of the table. This made me feel uncountable. Everyone could see me. Lucas sat to my right, His Mum sat to me left and His dad was at the other side of the table, looking straight at me.
Sunday dinner was for tea. Mash, carrots, parsnips, peas, gravy.
We'd all gotten at least a quarter of our way through the our plates I'm compleat silence.
Lucas's mum placed her cutlery down on the table. She stared at me. Then at Lucas.
"Mum?"
She didn't reply to Lucas.
"Mum?.." Lucas looked at myself. I shrugged.
"My, why are you looking at me and Riley?" He asked. I couldn't wait to hear what she was going to say.
"Well. I, just wondering what you two were doing when we got in this afternoon." She stopped talking
"We were lay on Riley's bed mum!"
"I know that. You were doing something else too!"
I looked at Lucas with a confused look on my face.
"Yes you were lay on the camp bed. Doing what?" His mother rephrased the sentence.
"Nothing" Lucas replied. Tell the truth.
"No. You were snogging." Mrs Frier said fiercely. I looked at Lucas with a complete and utter confused look on my fave now.
"Don't look at my son like this your lady!" Mr Frier interrupted.
I slammed my cutlery down on the table stood up and ran away.