Tears streamed down my face

I opened my eyes with my head resting against the side of the car. I must have fallen asleep. I checked the time on my phone. 10.58 am.
"you fell asleep" Lucas stated the obvious.
"Oh sweetie, glad your awake, we're gonna stop at a survive station soon. I'll give you and Lucas some money to buy a bite to eat and you can go have a little break." That was just a little of the kind things Lucas's mum did.

Lucas reached over to me and softly pulled my anklet over from my shoulder to my central neck. I smiled whist he was doing this and when he stopped I lifted the locket up and slipped my nail in the tiny gap, to see the picture of me, Lucas, Farkle.. And Miya.

We gout out from the car, in this massive car park and next to a huge building.
" here's £20. Be back for 12.30" Lucas's mum handed Lucas the money.
"We will mum" Lucas said whilst taking the money and hugging her quickly, before linking my arm and walking before his parents.

He opened the door for me, then we walked into this massive hall. It looked all formal and basic. In the left hand corner was a costa coffee, moving into the middle of the room was a children's play area, filled with soft toys and building block. In the right hand corner was a McDonald's.
Me and Lucas knew straight where we were going. McDonald's!!
We walked over to McDonald's, found a table in the middle of the room for the two of us.
"What would you like?" He asked me?
"Ummm..."
I told him my order, he went off too the gigantic que.
I got a little bored waiting for Lucas, I decided to get my phone from my bag underneath my char. I tipped my head upside down to get into my bag and whilst I did so I suddenly got nudged.
"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to. It was an accident." I heard an unsure, innocent voice say.
I tipped my head to the right way round to a woman sitting at the table beside me and a caring man helping her to her seat.
"It's.. It's fine honest" i replied.

"Big Mac for me please" the woman said to the man who helped her to her seat.

For some crazy reason the woman looks awfully familiar.
I couldn't find where I knew her from.

Lucas arrived with our food. I grabbed my food leaving his on the tray on the middle of the table.

I opened my box of chicken nuggets and places my straw through the whole in my strawberry milkshake.
I kept peering round at the familiar woman. She had her hands placed on her belly and was lay right back in her seat.

"You alright there?" I asked whilst looking her way.
"Yes thanks I'm fine, are you?"
Her voice seem terrifyingly familiar also.
"I'm great thanks" I replied. I wanted to keep a conversation going to possible try and remember where I knew her from.
I saw Lucas move his lips. I opened my eyes wider as if to say "what??"
He opened his lips again.
"Who. Is. That?" I shrugged.
"Hello." Lucas said. The woman looked startled.
"Hi?" The woman said whilst sitting up in her chair.
" what's your name?" Lucas went in for the kill. Well he kind of did. He asked the most childish question he could ever think of.
But still the woman answered.

"My names Mi..."
She didn't even need to finish off that word. My eyes widened again. They began to fill with tears. The blue eyes, the long blonde hair. It was Miya!
Lucas looked at me with a massive smile! He saw in my eyes that I knew it was her.
I turned to her.
"Do you remember this?" I opened my locker and shown her the picture inside.
"Oh wow. Yes I do!"
She paused for a while. Looked at the picture. Then looked at me.
"Riley??!!?"
"Yes?"
She dropped the locket, it hung from round my neck. She opened her arms and came in for a hug. Tears streamed down my face. Miya. It really was Miya!