I was amazed

Corey's POV

I took Topenga away fro, Riley and Lucas.
"Why can't she remember Lucas yet she re bears everything else?" I nagged
"Corey!" Topenga snapped. I didn't listen.
"I mean she loved him and never spend anytime away from him.."
"Corey!" She snapped again
I stopped talking and looked at Topenga.
"She doesn't remember everything. She doesn't remember that she's pregnant." She had a point. That was true.
"I wish she wasn't pregnant" I said truthfully.
"Corey!" Topenga said whist slapping my arm.
"If you don't mind"
As if things weren't beginning to get better, the doctor comes into the room.
"If I could speak to you please Topenga" he called Topenga over. I sighed and looked into Topenga's eyes. She nodded her head to ensure me that everything would be fine.

I didn't know anything from when Topenga left to speak to the doctor. Like everyone else, well Lucas I was waiting for the news of Topenga.
Lucas kept looking over at me with an annoyed look on his face. I couldn't do anything!

Topenga was out o pf the room with the doctor for quite a while, minutes actually, ten whole minutes.

I looked over at Riley every so often, she looked like nothing had happened to her. Normal.

Lucas's POV

Whilst Topenga was taken out of the room it was stressful. So intense. Was it good news. Or bed news? I kept looking at Mr Mathews, I was biting my lips, was going to talk to him but thought I was better keeping my mouth shut.
Every so often I glanced at Riley. Still beautiful I kept thinking.

Topenga's POV
All that was left to do now was tell the boys. And Riley. I was amazed