Buckingham palaice

We got in the car and headed back to Lucas's. I was expecting Lucas to still be a little mad at me. But he seemed fine.
We were going on route to Lucas's when he turned right instead of left. I got confused.

Lucas has given me lots of surprises over the last year. I wasn't expecting any of them. But this one I really didn't expect.

He got out the car and opened my door. I got out of the car.
"Where are we?" I asked
"Central London"
I felt kinda stupid now. Buckingham Plaice was in the near distance, there was tourists hurrying all over the place.

Lucas walked round to me and held my hand. We walked slowly towards Buckingham plaice. The gates were horrifically tall, the building was massive.
We stood by the gates, I got my phone out to take a few pictures.
We walked in a circle around the police, we came across a golden statue, it was high from the ground and sparkled in bathe sun light.

We found a little spot of grass and sat down. It was pleasant, all was calm.
Looking out at the distance, all the tourists scurrying around taking pictures.
I looked up to the sky.
Lucas made a sudden move. He ticketed me and pushed me to the ground. I lay looking up at Lucas laughing.
Tourists began to stare. Me not Lucas cared. He kept ticketing me. He stopped. We lay on the grass together. Looked up at the clouds.

Unexpected it began to rain! Lucas looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. He began ticketing me again. I ran away. He chased me.