I could feel him take a big sigh of relif

Riley POV

Lucas backed his head away from me
"It will all be fine" he insured me.
I wasn't too sure about that. I fell back onto the couch in disappointment and worry.

At this point my mum walks in. She sit down next to me
"Don't worry sweetie. He's just a little stressed" she said whilst holding the top of my hand then getting up and walking away again.

A few minutes later Aiggie comes in with Mr Googly.
"Me and Mr Googly want you to be happy!" Auggie said before hugging me then running away again.

Lucas had gone home and it took my dad a while hour to get the courage to speak to me.
"Dad?"
"Riley" he replied with a snide look on his face
"Why are you acting like this? All I wan to do is to go with Lucas and his family to London for a few weeks."
We were both silent
I continued
"It's not as if we'll be left alone in the middle of London!"
He took a deep breath
"Riley, it's not that I don't want you to go... I do. But it's just that, you my little girl. I don't want you to grow up too fast. I don't want you to leave me. Not yet."
When he told me that, the world stopped before me. I didn't know what to do.
My decision changed.
My dad rapped his arm round me and pulled me in close to him. I rested my head on his chest. I could feel him take a big sigh of relief.