Looking for Corey

Lucas's POV

I snook out of the room whilst Topenga was telling Riley the news. I don't think anyone spotted me leaving. Well they didn't spot Corey leaving so I wouldn't have thought they'd have spotted me either.

I walked round the halls looking for Corey. I had no idea where I was if I'm honest. I have no sense of direction.

I took a left after walking down the long hall from the room Riley was in.
I couldn't see any signs just room numbers.
It seemed rather quiet in the department I was walking through.
I sound. No Corey.
I followed the corridor which took me left again, room 63. No Corey. The corridor took me left again.
I arrived back to Riley's room. I went in a square. Didn't help. I didn't want to go back to Riley. I do love her and everything but it was a little boring right now. Her not believing anything we tell her.

I went a different way this time. Right from where Riley room was. It was a lot louder than the other departments. People talking, some even
shouting.
It was distressing.
I got to a long hall way. All of a sudden I heard someone say
"Push! Come on! Push!" Then "I can see the head!" Oh god I thought! That'll be me soon!" I threw up a little in my mouth just from the thought. I looked up to the celling. "Labour department" a sign said which was hung above my head.
Of course.
Corey could have been anywhere. Like anywhere. Even here. So I had to look... No matter how much I found it disturbing.
I walked down the long hall, my heart beating. Everything went quiet quickly, I'd got used to it and liked it quiet.. All until. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I sighed. Found a bench. I was still in the labour department. Unfortunately.
I sat down and listened.
I wonder how Riley will take the whole labour thing?
"Ohhhh NOOO!" Will she be like that?
"Congratulations. It's a baby girl!" Or will it be a quickey?