"You ok Miya?"

I wiped a tear from my check, and pulled away from hugging Miya. Miya was looking at me and smiled whilst crying herself.
The man who had order Miya's food had just arrived back. He placed the tray down on the table Miya was sat at.
"Thanks Hun." Miya said. Miya paused for a second, got a pack of tissues out from her bag. Handed me one. And took one out for herself.
"Rob, this my Riley, we were best friends when we were younger"
"Nice to meet you Riley..." He stood up to shake hands and was waiting for Lucas to introduce himself.
Miya didn't recognise Lucas. To be fair he had changed. A lot.
Lucas stood up. "I'm Lucas" he said before shaking his hand.
I looked over at Miya, she had a smug look on her face. I think she had figured it out.
"Can I have another look at your locker Riley?"I took hither locker from round my neck and placed it in her hand., she opened the locket to reveal the picture. "Lucas." Miya said surprised.
"That's me!" Lucas said cheekily
"I didn't recognise you!" She said whilst sitting and putting her arms out to hug Lucas.

Lucas sat back down and I began to eat again.
Miya then began to giggle. I knew what was coming, I think Lucas knew too.
"Howdy cowboy!!" She incredibly similarly to how she did when we were younger.
Myself , Lucas and Miya all laughed for a second.
"Anyway, this is my boyfriend, Rob. I met him in London. We've been together for two years now" Miya informed us.
"Hi" I said again, Lucas nodded.
"I'm guessing you two are together?" Miya questioned the both of us.
Me and Lucas both looked at one another and nodded.
"Aww. I'm so happy for you both" Miya said with a gigantic smile on her face.
Miya then sat back on her chair and touched her belly again.

It was obvious she was pregnant.
"You ok Miya?" Rob said
She paused for a while.
"Yeah think I'm alright" Miya said back while taking her hand frm her belly and reaching out for her food.
I looked at Lucas, I gave me a look as if to say oh my god. Omg my god my best friend is pregnant.